Lemony Lemons

Sans layed you on his bed a tied your leash to the bed frame, then locked the door and got ontop of you. He looked and you and smiled as you struggled to get out of your position. "don't move dog." as he said that he licked the previously bitten neck of your's making you stop wince. Next he took off your shirt, you both blushed slightly. He began licking your chest, he started from below your neck but then made his way down. You holding back a moan, you didn't want to give in. He kept licking and licking untill he got to your pants. He pulled them off to see a buldge in your underwear, he had a grin on his face as he saw it. Your face was red now, you don't know what you would do if he pulled your last piece of clothing off. As you though that he did, his smile grew even bigger. He began licking around your 'zone' teasing you. All the pleasure you were holding in burst out in a moan. "Finally getting somewhere" he muttered under his breath. Every lick brought his tongue closer to your cock, and a moan out of your mouth. Finally his tongue reached it's destination, he licked your tip. "A-a-hh" you mouned slightly louder. He began sucking it, at this point you stopped resisting. He stopped then changed position, he took your leash and pulled you into dog position he began taking his clothes off to reveal a glowing cock he rubbed his tip against your ass, then slowly went inside you. You were moaning really loud now as he began thrusting, each thrust bringing more and more pleasure. "Call me master, and i'll give you a gift~" Sans said. "M-master" you replied. He smiled the came inside you, but before you came he shoved your cock in his mouth. Sans opened his mouth filled with a white gooey liquid. He let go of your leash and his cock faded away as he collapsed onto the bed beside you. "I love you" he whispered into your ear, and soon you felt the comforting darkness envelope your eyes. You fell asleep.

(It's been so long, I hope you didn't think I was dead. Unfortunately i'm really busy so It's hard to write these. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this episode of trash can in a land of sin. Holywaterisdangerous-)