Two ~ New Aquaintances

March 15th ~ Nothing happened today.

Eun kyung P.O.V

I haven't seen jungkook for two whole days.

Nothing even happened today other than staring at a wall all day and all night.

How is this going cure me?

You can't cure a mental disorder!

I was really worried that they did something really bad to him.

Stabbed him?

Whipped him?

Burned him?

They do unimaginable shit in this place.

Worse than anybody could imagine. I was hoping something like that wouldn't happen to me.

It will.

Soon enough.

As I stare at the wall for around two more hours since there is literally nothing to do, flailing my body all of the place.

I could feel my sanity slowly degrading.

Is this really what it feels like...?

To sit in a room all day and just wait?

Wait for something bad to happen?

Suddenly Jungkooks door opens and I see him being thrown into his cell, as he flops into his foam room and lands in the middle.

I run up to the glass again and tap the window over and over again.

It felt good to see someone and not just a wall.

Not just nothing.

As he turns around I could see his face change again.

He looked exhausted and worn out.

What the hell did they do to him for him to look like that?

He doesn't come to the glass. He just stares again.

His eyelashes didn't flutter, he didn't even blink.

Waiting for me to do something.

I signal him to come over here by waving my hand

But he just stares at me again.

They must of really done something to him to make him so unresponsive.

As I turn my head to face the door, the strange woman was staring at me through the small cloudy window, her eyebrows raised as she notices me.

She unlocks the door and has someone by her side, he was struggling a little bit to get away.

He was pale, averaged height and had dark hair.

"This is min yoongi. Your roommate. Don't fight, don't talk to each other and don't do intercourse!" She says and she pushes him in harshly.

He lands beside me and softly gets up.

She slams the door shut and all I see is a guy looking at me, looking confused.

He looks shocked for a second and then smiles at me a little bit.

"Um hello. My name is yoongi. I guess I'm your roommate now? So what's your problem?" Yoongi says giving his hand out to me.

I shake it softly.

"Um...I have bipolar." I answer, looking away awkwardly and fiddle with my hands.

"Oh wow. I haven't actually seen someone here with that disorder for years!" He answers strangely and then starts to think for a second.

"So...um what do you have?" I ask, sitting down on the foam floor.

"Oh I've got a sleeping disorder. Sometimes I'll fall asleep and go into a sudden coma and not wake up for weeks" he replies, awkwardly scratching his nose and sniffs softly.

"So why do you have to be in here then? What's the point in that?" I ask, glancing over to jungkook who was laying on his back, tapping his feet.

I glance back at yoongi, his eyes opening again.

"Well. It's a little strange. Eomma signed me up here and lied saying that I had anger problems, not bipolar as such but just problems with anger. Which isn't even true" he replies, raising his hands up in confusion and frustration.

"That must've been hard. Your own mother doing something like that...to her own son." I say, thinking about what happened with mine.

I let out a big sigh and walk off over to the glass again.

Jungkook P.O.V

Of course I wanted to talk back to her.

My brain didn't let me.

I was too exhausted and drained to even look back at her beautiful face.

Her porcelain soft skin.

They made me stare at a pool reflecting up on the ceiling for two days Straight to "calm me down".

They fed me through a tube.

How about they send me home?

Maybe I would feel better that way.

I could hear her tapping away on the glass.

I give in and turn around to see her beautiful pink cheeks blush as she notices me look back at her.

She smirks immediately at me and turns her head.

I get up from the floor and slowly pace towards the window.

We both look into each other's eyes for a few moments.

I flutter my eyelashes at her again.

Why am I feeling a weird sensation?

A sensation towards her? Like... I never feel anything.

Not towards anyone.