Eight ~ Regain

March 19th ~ The truth... the sad truth.

Eun kyung P.O.V

As I slowly get myself up, jungkook still staring at me intently because he doesn't really know the feeling of being sympathetic.

He needs to learn to do that and pretty quickly.
"We should get back to our cells, act like nothing happened!" Jungkook says as he grabs my hands pulling me with him to the door.

"Don't think it's such a good idea roaming the halls when I'm soaking wet and you aren't even dressed properly, they will obviously suspect something jungkook..." I say still holding his warm hands.

He looks down at me and realised that I'm right.

"Wow you're right! Sorry I'm really stupid, what the hell are we going to do?" Jungkook says, slapping his forehead really hard again

"Oh god please don't do that! That's a habit that needs to stop, you are hurting yourself.." I reply, walking further through the hallway, our hands intertwined.

"Ahh I really cant help it! It's so annoying when I get frustrated..." Jungkook mutters, sneaking up the hallways, inching closer to our cell.

"How did you even get in here anyway?" I ask, looking up at his flawless porcelain face.

He looks back at me, his eyes widening at the fact of what I just asked. I'm not sure what emotion he may of been feeling.

"Are you okay?" I ask, placing my hand on his face softly to let him know I'm here for him

"I've been feeling so much of this strange feeling in my stomach when I look at you or talk to you... it's so weird to feel. You are the one that is really here for me. The only one in my life that listens. Nobody else did that to me. That's why I'm here." Jungkook replies, placing his hand over mine as he gazes into my eyes.

"Wait... what do you mean that's why you are here?" I ask, still a little flattered about what he just explained.

"I mean... I... god it's so hard for me to say but it's the only memory I have that I still remember fully."

"I... hurt one of my friends really badly because I lashed out at him when we were having an argument. Now... he's..." Jungkook starts to wipe the tears from his face.

He actually felt emotion, a sad emotion.

"Paralysed"

"He's in here somewhere... still angry at me. I'm hoping he can forgive me. I miss taehyung as a friend..."

I take my hand away softly and then proceed to wipe the warm tears from rolling down his pink cheeks.

"I... jungkook... I don't know what to say! This is all so much for me to take in" I reply, placing both of my hands onto his face.

"When I think of this memory embedded in my brain, I only feel emotion when I think about it. Everything else I need to learn." Jungkook mutters sadly as he holds my hands and softly swings them to comfort himself.

"I want to help you Jungkook. I can get you to feel again I promise!" I whisper softly as i wrap my arms around his neck, hugging him comfortingly.

"What does this mean again?" He asks confusingly.

"I'm giving you a hug. It can mean a lot of different things. I'm giving you a comforting hug." I reply, pulling away and I look at his face again.

"It felt nice. It felt very nice to feel a... human touch?" Jungkook says, giggling a little to himself.

"Hmm mm. It's good to have someone who is there for you. Always" I say still looking at him.

I only just noticed that we were standing in the middle of a ward and that's not a good thing if we get caught.

"Look! Our cell is right there and the doors are open from before!" I say, pulling him quickly to his cell and I push him panicking that we would get caught.

I get into mine and close the door quickly only to turn around and notice that yoongi wasn't in here anymore.

I let out a sigh and rest myself against the glass, staring back at Jungkook who gazes at me dreamily.

I really do wonder what he meant about him feeling weird feelings towards me...

Is he... in love with me?