Thirteen ~ Elegant

March 21st ~ The first touch.

Uen Kyung P.O.V

"What are we doing in here?" Jungkook asks his eyebrows raising softly as I open up the buttons of my shirt.

"I need you to use some toilet paper, since that's all we have and wrap it around my wound. I'll turn around and you just do that okay?" I ask softly as I take off my shirt embarrassingly, my cheeks flustering.

I used my hands to cover my chest obviously and I watch him just stand there, staring at my wound with worried eyes.

"Are you going to die?" He asks out of the blue, grabbing some toilet paper from the nearby toilet, sniffling.

"No dont worry about it Jungkook, just wrap that around my back and tie it. It's simple" I say again, still covering my front part of my body awkwardly.

I felt his hands softly touch my back as he attempts to wrap it around, I could tell he was struggling but I couldn't move my hands that much.

As ties as tight as he can, the wound was full covered.

I'm hopeful that it will stop most of the bleeding.

As I turn my head, Jungkook is gazing back at me with his dark eyes, His wide smile grinning at me.

"Why are you smiling like that?" I ask grabbing my shirt quickly, slipping it back on.

"Your back is very beautiful" he mutters, blushing like a ripe tomato as he looks away softly.

"Jungkook that's the sweetest thing you've ever said!" I reply, turning to him, buttoning my last button of my shirt.

Jungkook continues to look away, not giving any sort of eye contact.

"You can look at me you know..." I say, placing my hand on his shoulder lightly, Jungkook looking down at me softly.

"Okay.."

There was a mere silence between us, a little awkward but a little cute at the same time.

His nose kept twitching every few seconds and it was so adorable, I poke it to get his full attention.

As his eyes avert to mine I Surprise him and kiss his nose lightly to see his reaction... and because I wanted to do that anyway.

His cheeks fluster immediately and he pokes mine in return because he was turning shy.

"Are you feeling embarrassed?" I ask, placing my finger on his cheek, poking it softly to make him laugh.

"That's my dimple" He replies smirking as he pokes mine too, I wish I had dimples as cute as his.

"Can I. Uhh" he stutters again, his face reddening once more.

"You want to kiss me don't you?" I reply poking his cheek again, watching his eyebrows raise in amazement.

"Yes.." he mutters, smiling embarrassingly as he awkwardly moves his hands, not knowing where to put them.

I softly touch them, placing them on my face, feeling his warm hands.

I purse my lips at him and smirk at him teasingly.

"Should I do it now?"

"Yes go ahead"

I close my eyes and impatiently wait for his soft pink lips touch to mine.

I felt his chest touch mine as he grabs my waist and pulls me in.

I never expected him to be so confident all of a sudden, I felt his lips press onto mine.

My heart started to pump faster as we both kiss each other for a mere 5 seconds.

As I flutter open my eyes, I see his pale face.

His eyes widening as we pull away from each other.

"What did you thi-" I go to say but his lips
We're already on mine again, his hands on my waist, his lips were sweet like a strawberry.

It was addicting.

As our lips parted, his breath was warm against my skin. His eyes softly fluttering at me lovingly.

"What are you feeling right now?" I ask, pecking his nose with a kiss as he grins widely at me, cheeks turning pastel pink.

"I'm not sure how to describe but my stomach feels weird and my heart won't stop beating so fast" Jungkook says, resting his forehead onto mine gazing into my eyes.

"It's one the best feelings I've ever felt in my entire life."

"I think you know by now."

"That I'm in love with you Uen Kyung"