Eleven ~ Calamity

March 20th ~ I could see the pain in his eyes... I could see it all...

Uen Kyung P.O.V

As I watch yoongi get his makeup done by some random girl, it made me feel very uncomfortable.

I can't believe he was a part of... that? Cult.

I could still feel Jungkooks hand around mine, holding it tightly as I still stare at the group across the hall.

As I look back at him, he looks straight at me, smiling as he gazes into my eyes lovingly.

He's in love with me and he doesn't know what that means... which is really cute in a way.

I could see his eyes dilated more than usual, widening with every glance

I wish I had the confidence to tell him I liked him too... even though he doesn't really understand, it's still very scary.

I'll give it some time before I tell him what he's really feeling.

I still felt the cold stares from all of them. It was honestly terrifying.

"I really want to know what I'm feeling... it's starting to really hurt me. I want to know..." I hear jungkook mutter as he pokes my cheek lightly, pulling my face towards his.

"I'll tell you later... I'll take you somewhere and I'll tell you so won't feel embarrassed. You know that feeling don't you?" I ask as he rests his head in his hands, staring at me as if he wanted to kiss me right there and then.

"Kind of" He whispers, getting closer to my face as he places his finger and traces his finger across my face, his hands were warm and it made me feel happy and excited but a little embarrassed at the same time

It made me shiver thinking that he really likes me, this has never happened so fast before.

"I want to do something. I don't know if it's weird... should I tell you?" He asks, getting closer to my lips, still stroking my face softly.