THE EPILOGUE

February 27th ~ Why does no one care about my feelings?

Jungkook P.O.V

It was the day of the famous fair today, everybody goes and everybody is excited for it tonight.

All I'm doing is sitting in room, lighting matches and seeing how they burn. A little strange but it calms me down.

Jimin said that I should go, so I decided to eventually go with him tonight, he said there's loads of girls there.

Honestly I'm not interested in getting with loads of girls, I'm interested in finding the right girl and only loving her.

Time was ticking and it was time for me to go outside and wait for jimin to pick to me up.

7:30 sharp he said.

He's always late.

I hear a faint beep from up the road, jimin driving towards my direction, parking up in front of me, a big smile on his face.

Taehyung popping his head out from the backseat smiling intently just the same as jimin.

"Get in! Everyone is waiting!"

As I get in the car, Taehyung was as happy as can be, a big smile on his face as jimin turns up his music.

Jimin was driving fast, he always does just to show off, I really hated that.

"Hey jimin can you slow down a little?" I ask, tapping his shoulder as we eventually stop in traffic.

"Come on man, lighten up, we're nearly here!"

Taehyung smiles once more, bobbing his head to the beat of the song jimin has playing on his Bluetooth.

Jimin once again, steps on it and drives as fast as he possibly could up a road that's only a 30 zone.

"Please slow down jimin!" I say, tapping him once again, getting distracted by his music, ignoring my panic.

"Taehyung Get him to stop!" I ask, pushing his shoulder a little to get his attention.

"Huh? Dude it's fine, just calm down"

"I don't feel SAFE. Can you slow down jimin!" I say again, raising my voice. Tapping him again as he turns around and slaps my hand harshly.

"Dude fucking stop it's fine!" Jimin replies, driving even faster than he was before, the road getting slippery.

Taehyung leans back in his chair, looking a little pissed off at me. I don't understand what I did wrong.