Nine ~ Refrain

March 20th ~ Jungkook finally met Taehyung today... it wasn't awkward at all.

Uen Kyung P.O.V

As I awaken for another day of basically talking to Jungkook and getting screamed at, I turn to my left to see jungkook, resting against his wall, fast asleep.

It looked like he was dreaming very hard about something, it might of been a nightmare.

As I rest back myself, staring at the big metal door in front of me, i was hoping Jungkook would wake up soon because I can't take anymore of this staring at nothing.

I suddenly hear a tap.

As I turn softly towards his cell he was awake and he looked well.

He didn't look tired or rough, he actually looked healthy.

As I approach the glass, I do what I always do and place my hand on the glass in front of him.

He lets out a big grin once again.

"Ah! Did you sleep well? I did..." Jungkook says, crossing his legs and sits in front of me.

"Yeah I slept fine.. you look very happy" I reply, letting out a big smile too.

"Yeah because I get to talk to you now! I've been waiting for ages." Jungkook chirps, placing his hand once more onto the glass.
I could see his breath reflect onto the window and mine does the same.

"Me too. It's annoying having to wait in his stupid place. Everything takes too long." I reply laughing at his cuteness.

I hear a Big Bang on my door.

I turn towards the door and it's the guard that lead me into this place. She was standing straight and had a lollipop in her mouth.

I sigh and get ready to be dragged off back into the ward...hopefully with Jungkook.

As she opens it she paces towards me and grasps my arm tightly and pushes me into the corridor, another gaurd doing the same to Jungkook.

As they push us both out into the canteen again of the ward they don't even say a word and slam the door behind us.