Fifteen ~ The final solution

March 23rd ~ We needed a solution. A solution to get us out of this wretched place.

Uen Kyung P.O.V

I feel my throat dry. My back still sore and my eyes stinging as I open them, the light softly blinding them as I rub them.

My whole body felt weak and lethargic, waking up knowing that I've just seen someone get murdered... right in front of my eyes isn't a pleasant thing to think about everytime you wake up.

As I slowly tilt my head to my left, Jungkook was sitting, his arms and hands on his lap, patiently waiting for me to come up to glass like I always do.

His soft smile arising as he notices my eyes averted onto him.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Hi beautiful." He says, his mouth red and plump.

"Hi.." I softly reply, smirking at his comment.

"Should we just stay in our cells? We clearly aren't safe, we're not getting any saner anyway. We have each other." I say, looking into his dark brown eyes, slanting as he smiles.

"Yeah I agree. No point in getting murdered by Taehyung." Jungkook replies, softly averting his eyes to my pale hands, his face saddening.

"I just wanna hold your hand." He softly whispers, his eyes all bloodshot from last night.

"You should sleep... your eyes are so bloodshot right now. It's making me sad. I want to hold to your hand too..." I say, looking back into his eyes.

"I should. But I can't. Taehyung is a living nightmare and I can't sleep because of it. I'm scared he will kill me." Jungkook says, rubbing his eyes as he averts his stare to my hand again.

"Jungkook. He won't kill you. I'll make sure of it. I'll make sure he won't do what he did..." I reassure him, placing my forehead against the glass.

"I just want to feel you. I just want to feel your touch." Jungkook whispers, placing his head against the glass too, his soft breath reflecting on the glass.

A sudden bang hits my door.

I stop breathing for a second and as I turn around, it was the woman... who brought me into the cell on my first day.

Her eyes staring at me through the small window frame, ready to take me out to the ward.

As she slams open heavy metal door that clangs as it hits the other side of the wall, she softly smirks and goes to grab my arm.

"Where are you taking me?" I ask confused as she drags me towards the door forcefully.

"To see our leader" she mutters as she slams the door behind me, taking me to the ward up the hall.

"Jung-"

"Shut up" She interrupts me quickly.

As she forces me through the door, locking the door as fast as she could, her fingers pale.