Ten ~ Ominious

March 20th ~ Taehyung isn't what he really seems to be.

Jungkook P.O.V
As I stare at Taehyungs dull expression, I turn around and scurry off back to Uen Kyung who was sitting in her chair awkwardly.

"What am I going to do?! This is the most emotion I've felt today!" I say whispering to uen Kyung who held my hand, watching Taehyung sit in the chair opposite me.

Taehyung starts to look a little confused and maybe a little upset, I couldn't really tell because I was too afraid to look into his eyes.

I could see tell that they were staring straight at me, piercing through my face.

I couldn't handle it and I didn't want to show this kind of emotion.

It doesn't feel nice.

It feels horrible. Like someone is making my heart race for no reason, and making my face go red.

Ugh.

"So are you feeling okay? You don't seem to look too well" Taehyung asks, moving closer to me.

I don't think he noticed how uncomfortable he was making me.

It was strange hearing him in such a tone that I actually understand that well.

His face kind of gave it away a little.

"Taehyung are you here to intimidate him or just to get answers?" Uen kyung suddenly asks, looking straight at his face, his turning into her direction, his face softening

"Ahh! No. I just need to know how he is doing. My face sometimes does intimidate people and I apologise for that." He replies, flicking his hair to one side.

"But then again, I am paralysed. For his actions." I hear him say under his breath.

I felt my body start to shake uncontrollably and my face starts to feel puffy and red.