Six ~ Degrade

March 18th ~ I met one of Jungkooks friends today...

Jungkook P.O.V

As I watched her smile widely at me, she suddenly turns away looking a little heartbroken.

Oh... that's what it was.

Heartbroken.

I wonder what that actually means. I wonder what it really feels like.

I remembered what she told me about the hand gestures so I try it out to... comfort her?

I place my hand on her hand and rub my thumb across it softly.

As she turns around to look at me she suddenly starts to... cry?

"What is the matter?" I ask her, still comforting her.

"Nothing... it's nothing...everything is fine" she replies wiping the strange water that was rolling down her pink cheeks.

"Oh okay." I say, insisting that she is fine.

Uen Kyung P.O.V

He still never understood how to feel.

To feel anything and when I lied and said I was fine... he just went along with it.

A person knowing what feelings are and what they mean, would know that I'm not okay.

Not at all.

He stared again.

As if nothing even happened

He needed to regain his feelings back again. I need to help him to know how people feel...otherwise he will be vulnerable in this place.

I try to change the subject.

"So do you have any friends in here?" I ask, grabbing his hand again softly.

"I'm not sure. I can't remember them" he replies, looking around for a little while.

My heart breaks again.

He doesn't even remember or even recall having friends.

"Oh ok... do you want to look for them? Or wait until they arrive or...?" I say again, pulling his face towards mine to grab his attention from the other people in the room.