p1 : how you met

Bill Denbrough ;
It was the first day of 8th grade after winter vacation, but it was your first day and you couldn't have been more worried. You had just moved here from [insert town] and didn't know anyone. You walked into class after asking someone in the office for directions.
When you stepped in the door, everyone was already in their seats. The teacher turned to look at you with a big grin. "Well hello there! You must be (y/f/n) (y/l/n)! We're so pleased for you to join us!" She said full of enthusiasm. You nodded your head slowly, trying to ignore the feeling of all eyes on you. "Well, since i know people normally hate having to give introductions, I'll just let you sit down. Let's see..." She said pulling out the seating chart. "Yes, here we go. You're sitting right there, next to Bill." You turned your head to look at a boy, a rather cute boy at that.
He gave you a small awkward smile and his cheeks were slightly flushed. You smiled back at him gently and went to sit down. You put your stuff under your desk and looked over at the boy next to you. "H-Hi.." He said to you softly as the teacher started talking. "Hey," You said, his stutter was cute, you didn't know yet if this was a normal thing or if he was just nervous. "S-So you're n-new?" He asked you to which you nodded. "Yeah, I just moved," You said slowly. "W-W-Well, s-since you d-don't know a-anyone, w-w-would you like to m-m-meet some of my f-friends a-after s-school?" Bill asked you, talking quietly so the teacher wouldn't hear. "Yeah, I'd like that," You told him with a small smile.

Beverly Marsh ;
You had heard of Beverly Marsh but had never met her. Everyone spread rumors about her like there was no tomorrow, and you were starting to maybe believe them yourself. You were in the bathroom one day and could smell cigarette smoke, you looked at the bottom of the stall and knew who it was. It was Beverly.
All your friends told you to stay away from her and that she was a bad influence on you, but you didn't believe them.
You heard the doors open and quickly pulled your feet up so they couldn't see you were in the stall. You could tell they were the popular just by how they talked. They honestly disgusted you. You heard them saying mean things to Beverly about her smoking and being a slut. You heard them filling something up which confused you.
You heard the stall next to you open and someone stand on the toilet. You furrowed your eyebrows and then your eyes widened when you heard the sound of water splashing down and then the popular girls giggling.
After they left, you hesitantly left the stall and saw Beverly standing in front of the mirror. To be honest, she was beautiful. "Hey, are you okay?" You asked her to which she jumped. "I, um.. I didn't know anyone else was in here..." She said and brushed hair behind her ear. "Oh yeah, I'm sorry. I just wanted to know if you were all right.." You said gently.
"I mean I'm literally covered in shit but yeah, I'm doing fine otherwise," She told you with a small smile. "That's good," You told her. returning that same smile. "You're (y/n) right? I've seen you around," Beverly told you. "Yeah, you're Beverly," You said, nodding. "Well, I'll see you around, (y/n)," She told you with a small smile as she finished drying herself off and she started to walk out of the bathroom.

Richie Tozier ;
Henry Bowers. The name sends shivers down any person's spine. Especially yours.
You and Henry had never gotten along, but to be fair he didn't get along with anyone but his goons that followed him around. His father had put so many bad ideas in his mind you could see how he would have started to act out. You heard that he had even cut an 'H' into the new kid's stomach. The thought disgusted you.
You were on your way, just trying to get home, trying to stay away from Henry since all you wanted to do was go home and relax. Of course, fate had different ideas. You walked to the bike rack when of course, Henry walked up to you and tripped out.
You crashed to the ground and all the things you had been holding spread you. "Walk much?" Henry sneered and kicked your side. You groaned and curled up slightly, clenching your side as it pulsed in pain. "You're so weak, just one little kick?" He taunted.
Why was no one stopping this?? There was two teachers at the doors and we weren't far from them. No adult in this town does shit!
Right as Henry was about to kick you in the back again, you head a yell from behind you both. "Hey! Asshole!" You slowly straightened yourself out to look at who had yelled. It was a boy in your class, he was always saying really funny things, well at least you thought they were hilarious. You raised your eyebrows at him as he quickly walked over to you and Henry. "Stop messing with kids and go blow your dad," The boy, Richie, you thought his name was, exclaimed.
You gripped your sides and couldn't really hear the conversation at hand. You squeezed your eyes shut and bit your lip roughly. You were pulled back to reality when the boy kneeled next to you and put a hand on your shoulder gently. "Are you, are you okay?" He asked, he had grown quieter since he had confronted Henry.
You slowly opened your eyes to look at him. He was giving you concerned, wide eyes. "I, um... I'll be fine." You barely made out. "Come on, I'll help you home." Richie told you. "I'm Richie by the way," You slowly stood up with his hand on your back. "Yeah, I know. I'm (y/n)," You told him as you both tried to push your bikes along with you. "Yeah, I know." He said.