richie tozier request - 1

for @gia_lostumbo 💗 hope this is okay!

Richie Tozier. The flirt. He flirted with everyone so why would you be different?
You sighed as you rode your bike behind the rest of the losers, getting lost in though, which probably wasn't a good thing to do while riding a bicycle in the middle of the street.
The gang finally stopped outside of your house, which was where you guys normally hung out since your parents were never home. You all threw your bikes down, well everyone but Stan, he took the time to carefully set his up. You walked up the cement steps to your door and pulled the key out of your pocket.
Once the door was opened, you and the rest of the losers all rushed in and into the living room. It was quite large and fit all of you into it. At first, everyone started talking about completely different subjects, until you all suddenly started talking about the people you liked. You felt a light blush dust your cheeks as you thought about having to tell them, you wouldn't though. The only one in the group who's knew was Beverly and even with her she had to pry it out of you.
"Richie, who do you like?" Mike asked. "Are you kidding? Richie doesn't like one girl, he likes them all. He flirts with everyone," Stan said and rolled his eyes. "Nah, Richie likes (y/n)," Eddie joked and winked at Richie. Your stomach did a flip and the blush that dusted your cheeks darkened. "Yeah, right. Nah I'm a 10 women man," Richie smirked and puffed his chest out.
Your heart dropped into your stomach. He didn't like you. That small glimmer of hope was squashed by the cruel hand of reality. You looked down at your shoes, which Eddie immediately noticed.
"What about you, (y/n)?" Ben asked with a small smile. You shrugged. "Nah, guys our age are really immature," You almost snapped.
You hadn't meant it to sound rude or anything, you especially hadn't meant to snap at Ben. You shook your head. "Sorry," You whispered. Everyone looked at each other, wondering what was wrong with you.
A few minutes later the subject was changed again and Richie swapped places with Beverly to sit next to you. "Are you okay?" He asked you and placed a hand on your shoulder. "Yeah, I'm fine," You lied and smiled at him. "Okay, if you want to talk..." He trailed off and went back to the conversation at hand.
You sighed and ran a hand through you hair, shaking your head. About an hour later, all the losers started to file out.
The last three people there were you, Richie, and Eddie. Eddie bid you farewell and then it was just you and Richie. "And then there were two," Richie joked and nudged you. "Yeah," You nodded and stood up.
"Seriously, are you okay?" Richie asked, pushing his glasses up and furrowing his eyebrows. He might have acted inappropriate most of the time but he really did care if his friends were okay. "I'm fine, Richie." You snapped.
Wouldn't you be upset if your crush laughed at the idea of liking you?
You sighed and shook your head. "(Y/n)," Richie protested and grabbed your hand. Your cheeks went dark red but you didn't move. "Is this about what I said earlier? About liking you?" He moved closer to you. "I, um..." You stuttered looked down at your shoes.
"Do you like me?" He asked and raised an eyebrow. "Um, no?" You answered but it sounded more like a question.
"Well that's too bad because I really like you," Richie whispered, getting close to your face. You're face was bright red. "I, um..." You stuttered for the second time. "Are you sure you don't like me?" Richie questioned with a smirk and a raised eyebrow.
"Okay, maybe I do..." You admitted and looked down, not being able to look into his eyes. Richie finally pulled away. "Well then I can tell the rest of the Losers that I finally got the girl!"

//hi wow sorry i don't know if this is what you had in mind! this is terrible sorry oml//