bill denbrough request - 3

// for EmmaRMay !! hope you like it//

Bill was spending Christmas this year with your family since his family we're in the mood for Christmas with everything about Georgie having happened.
Bill didn't want to come to your house but since you guys had been dating for a while now, he decided that he would come.
Your family loved him and didn't want him to be upset on the holidays since his parents had basically given up on him.
You were sitting next to the Christmas tree in your living rooms, watching A Christmas Story as a fire crackled in the background. You cuddled into Bill's side, feeling safe and peaceful. He had his arm wrapped around your shoulders, his head gently rested on yours. You were slowly falling asleep but didn't want to miss the end of the movie.
You felt Bill's warmth leave you as he stood up. "What...?" You questioned and looked groggily at his figure. "I w-w-want to give y-you your present e-early," He told you with a gentle smile. You returned it and snuggled into the blanket that had fallen from the back of the couch.
Bill returned a few minutes later with a small box. You sat up slowly and rubbed your eyes. Bill returned to his seat next to you and handed you the box. You took it after you paused the movie. "What is this?" He just gave you a smile and nodded for you to open it.
You slowly opened the small box and gasped when it opened. "Oh my god, Bill!" You gasped out. It was a beautiful necklace that had a silver pendent on it with the date you guys started dating on it.
"This must have cost you a fortune!" You exclaimed, still gaping at the necklace. "W-W-Well only t-the best for y-you," He told you, kissing your forehead. "You really didn-" you started to protest. "Y-Yes I d-did," Bill told you. "I love you so much Bill," You whispered to him as he clasped the necklace around your neck. "I l-love you too," Bill responded and you shared a quick peck.
After that, you and Bill went back to your previous position, him holding you as you watched Christmas movies. Your eyes shifted to the window as you watched snow start to flutter down to the ground. Bill nuzzled his nose into your head while you finally fell into a peaceful sleep.

//sorry this is short but i thought that the imagine was so cute aw baby bill//