beverly marsh request - 15

//another gay one for @multifandomp3rson //

You and Beverly had recently told each other how you felt. You were finally together, but you hadn't told the other losers yet, you didn't know how accepting they would be. You would hope that they would be okay with it but you weren't sure.
You and your friends were at the quarry wanting to swim after a long day at school. You all silently stripped of your clothes so you were just in your underwear, you noticed that Beverly kept staring at you. You winked at her.
After you all stripped, you all stood on the edge. "Well who's going first?" Eddie asked, looking down at the water. "Like every time, I'll go," Beverly told you all, rolling her eyes. She backed up slightly before running and jumping into the water. You smiled down at her. She was amazing.
You smiled down at her, joining her down in the water. After you jumped, the rest of the boys started jumping in after you.
You started swimming around, messing around with all the boys and Beverly. Richie dunked Eddie under the water, Eddie grabbed your arm, trying to get up but pulled you down with him.
You let out a small squeak squeak as your head went under. You pulled yourself and Eddie back up, "Why do you do these things?" You asked, laughing.
A while later, you and Bev had made your way a little farther away from the boys. She was holding your hand under water since neither of you had to try and float since your feet hit the ground.
"This is nice, all of us here," Beverly told you, smiling over at you. "It is," You replied. "I wish I could kiss you..." She whispered, leaning closer.
You gave her a small smirk and pulled her under the water. She pressed her lips against yours, both of you fighting to stay under and not float up.
Your lips stayed locked even when you did float up, not realizing. You pulled away, smiling over at each other.
You heard a gasp from behind you, all the losers were looking at you. Both of your eyes widened as you both looked at them. "Are you two..?" Richie asked.
"Yes, we are," Beverly told them, boldly wrapping her arm around your shoulders. "and if you have a problem with it, we should leave," She finished.
You looked over at her in awe and smile. You loved her with all your heart. The boys all started to shake their heads, "No!" "No it's totally okay!" "I-I-It's f-fine!" Was all around you.
You felt a smile make its way to your lips as your friends gathered around you, supporting you. "I didn't think they would react like this," You whispered to Beverly. "They're our friends, I hoped they would," She responded.

//wow this is really bad but i wanted to get your request in! i might redo it later, but i hope you like it//