beverly marsh request - 5

//this is another one for @multifandomp3rson //

You had spent the last half hour collecting flowers for Beverly. You had made a beautiful bouquet with flowers that you thought she would like. You were beaming, you were going to tell the girl how you felt. Beverly had recently told you she was bisexual but didn't know who she liked. Maybe she liked you back!
You all had defeated the clown and had just taken the blood oath to return when IT came back. Your hand was still covered in blood but you and Eddie had wrapped your hand in a cloth that you had, ripping it in half so you could both cover your hand. You quickened your pace so that you could give these flowers to Beverly.
But then you stopped.
Beverly and Bill were standing close together, her hand on his cheek and they both leaned in, their lips touching.
A small gasp fell from your lips as the flowers fell from your fingers. Both the kids snapped their heads to look at you. You felt tears prick your eyes as you turned around and sprinted into the trees.
"(Y/N)!" You heard Beverly shout. A few seconds later you heard feet pounding the ground. "(Y/n)! Please answer me!" You heard Beverly exclaim.
You sighed, wiping your eyes as you emerged from your hiding place behind a tree. "(Y/n)! Oh my gosh," She said and walked towards you, in response you took a step back. "Please," Beverly began and held a hand out, you didn't take it. "I really like you, (y/n)," She tried to explain. "You were literally just kissing Bill and you have the audacity to come and say you like me?" You exclaimed, slightly shocked. "(Y/n), please listen," She started. "I like you and Bill, I love you," Beverly told you, stepping forwards and kissing you passionately on the lips. You stood there for a few seconds before finally responding and kissing her back.
"W-W-What the f-f-fuck!" You heard a stuttering boy shout. Beverly broke away from you and you both stared at Bill. "W-What the f-f-fuck..." He said quieter this time. "Bill, I-" Beverly tried to say. "N-No! I was f-f-finally going t-to g-get the g-girl and she l-l-likes g-girls!" Bill put a hand through his hair. "Bill, I like boys and girls," Beverly tried to explain. "Fuck this, I-I'm l-leaving," Bill stared, turned on his heels, and left.
You stared after Bill. "I don't want him to hate me, he's one of my best friends," You whimpered and looked at your shoes. "He won't, he can't. He'll find a girl, in the meantime, I have you and you have me. Well, until tonight," Bev sighed. "What do you mean?" You asked. You didn't know that she was going to stay with her aunt all the way across the county. "You're what?" You asked after she explained.
"I'm going to live with my aunt..." She gave you a weak smile. "But you can't!" You tried to argue. "I know, I don't want to, but I have no where else to go. She said I can stay as long as I like," Bev explained. "Okay, well, let's make the most of today." With that, you both walked back home.

// wow okay trash but i hope that was okay? if not i could probably do it again idk//