beverly marsh request - 7

// for @judithpups51604 ! hope you like it//

You walked into the cafeteria one day, expecting to just be sitting with Beverly, but obviously the plans had changed. You walked in, looking for her, she wasn't at your normal table, so you had to look more. You finally found her sitting with a bunch of boys, which really really confused you. Your eyebrow raised as she looked at you.
She hurriedly got up and ran over to where you were standing. A boy that was sitting at her asked her where she was going but she didn't answer.
"(y/n)! Okay so, these are my new friends!" She told you, motioning over to the boys. "Oh, I'll go sit somewhere else then..." You furrowed your eyebrows, turning around about to walk away. "Wait! I want you to sit with us!" She told you, grabbing your arm gently. "O-Oh..." You stuttered before following her to the table.
"Guys, this is (y/n), (y/n), this is Bill, Ben, Richie, Eddie, and Stanley. There's one more person, Mike, but he doesn't come to actual school," Beverly told you, pointing to each boy as she said their names. "Hi..." You said quietly. "Hey sweet cheeks," The boy with large glasses, Richie, said sticking out his hand. You reached your hand out and shook his above the lunch table.
Everyone started back on their conversation as you quietly ate your lunch. Bev kept sending you glanced but you never looked back at her.
Half way through lunch, Ben started a conversation with you, you gave short answers but enjoyed the conversation none the less.
A few weeks later, you were better friends with the boys, having eaten lunch with them every day. After a long day at school all you wanted to do was lay down before finishing homework. That's not what happened.
You walked up the steps to your house, it was too quiet, your mom had told you she would be home when you got there. You shrugged it off before unlocking your door and walking it. You shut and locked the door behind you. A small quick of the floorboards sent you spinning around.
"Hello?" You questioned, setting your book bag down and walking into the kitchen. On the other end of the room near the fridge was a hooded figure. "The fuck...?" You whispered under your breath as you took a step towards it.
The figure slowly turned around revealing your mother's face. "Oh, mom. It's just you?" It came out as more of a question then a statement. She slowly nodded her head and you turned around, reaching for the light switch. "Why are all the lights off then? It's dark," You told her, shaking your head and flipping the lights on.
"Mom?" You asked, slowly getting closer to her. She had turned around again when you were turned around turning the light on.
The figure, who couldn't have been your mother, spun around. It wasn't your mother. A clown stood in her wake with blood dripping from its mouth.
Your mouth fell open. "Where's my mom?!" You demanded. The thing actually responded, "Oh she's at the store. She wasn't here when I got here," IT said in a high pitched voice. "Who are you?" You demanded. It just kept stalking towards you.
You cowered back in fear. The clown towered over you, basically smelling you. You fell backwards, hitting your head on a chair. You whispered a string of profanities as she clown got closer. He reached out and touched your face. You were on the verge of tears. "Help! Help!! Help!!!" You screamed out and then there was a sudden loud noise from the entrance.
You were squeezing your eyes shut and huddled in the corner of the room, you didn't feel a presence over you anymore but you didn't want to open your eyes. When a hand reached out and touched your shoulder you screamed and tried getting away.
"Hey! Hey, (y/n), it's me. Bev," A soft voice responded to your actions. You slowly opened your eyes and saw the girl sitting in front of you. You launched yourself at her and tackled her in a hug. "What did you do?" You had tears spilling from your eyes as you gasped that out. "It's okay," She whispered, not answering your question. You didn't care though, that thing was gone and she was here with you.
"What the fuck was that?" You whispered into her hair. "We've been seeing it too," Beverly replied. "Me and the boys," She told you to which you nodded slightly.
"I thought I was about to die," You breathed out. "Well you didn't so that a good thing," She told you, stroking your hair. "I could have died," You whispered straightening up, looking Bev straight in the eyes. "and I would have died without telling the person I loved I loved them." You told her gently. Beverly stared at you, waiting for you to make your next move.
You took a deep breath, "I love you," You told her gently. "I love you too," Beverly answered you. You leaned up gently and pressed your lips to hers. You both shared a sweet, short kiss before pulling away.
You both lovingly smiled at one another before standing up.
She took your hand and you both walked out of the house, you didn't want to be in there. "Let's go to the quarry," Beverly suggested to which you nodded. You both walked to the woods, walking down the rocks and sitting on the edge of them.
You gazed out at the water as it gently lapped at the sand. It was so peaceful here. "Beverly, what if IT comes back?" You asked her quietly. "Then the boys and I will be there to save you," She whispered, wrapping her arms around you. It felt safe. You felt safe.