p16: soulmate au (losers club)

// i just tried to write a you get hate one but it turned out terribly so i'm gonna try it again soon.//
//ALSO THANK YALL FOR 11K VIEWS LIKE WOW YESTERDAY I GOT 10K!//
//also i've been saying y'all and oof a lot i need help//

Bill Denbrough ;
    - your soulmates initials are on your wrists
It was your first day of school in your new town of Derry. You were still nervous and you were walking into the school. Your mother had tried to encourage you by saying that maybe you would find your soulmate there. B.D. had been on your wrist all your life and you had never talked anyone who had those initials.
You went to the office of the school to get your class schedule and your locker combination. After you had received them, you successfully found your locker, but you couldn't get it open for the life of you. You sighed and placed your forehead gently on the surface.
"D-Do you n-n-need h-help?" A voice asked from behind you. You quickly spun around to see who had spoken. There was a cute boy who was slightly taller then you standing there. "I, um, yeah. Thanks," You nodded, handing him your slip of paper. He quickly put the combination in the opened it. "Oh, thank you," You told him and smiled. "Y-Yeah, you're w-welcome..." He trailed off.
"Oh, (Y/F/N), (Y/F/N) (Y/L/N)," You said and smiled.
The boy's eyes went triple their original size. "I'm B-Bill D-Denbrough," He told you and your eyes widened as well.
You both held your wrists up to look at them. You sent him a small smile and he sent you one back. "W-Would y-you want t-t-to go t-t-to the quarry w-with m-my f-f-friends and I l-l-later?" He stuttered. You nodded eagerly, he was nearly beaming.

Beverly Marsh ;
    - when you get a mark on your skin, it's also on theirs
You were sitting in class one day, thinking about the marks on your arm your soulmate had drawn on them self the day before. You smiled. It was a detailed rose that had the words 'I can't wait to meet you' on it. Your classes had just changed after a semester so now you were in art class.
You were sitting across from a girl you knew as Beverly Marsh, you had never really talked to her but you thought she was beautiful.
Liking girls wasn't the norm but you did anyways but weren't about to tell anyone.
Beverly turned back around so that she was facing you since class was about to start.
You rolled up the sleeves to your jacket so that the rose was prominently visible. Her eyes went wide when she looked at your arm. She looked at you and then back at your arm. You raised an eyebrow. She rolled her sleeve up as well, where the same rose lay.
"You're...." You started. "Soulmates," She finishes. You both rolled down your sleeves, people wouldn't take to kindly to two girls being together. You both smiled at each other.
"Do you want to sit with me at lunch?" She asked you to which you wasted no time agreeing to.

Richie Tozier ;
    - something your soulmate says frequently is on your wrist 
You had to live with "Hey hot stuff!" on your wrist. You were shy, you didn't know a lot of people and a lot of people didn't really talk to you.
One day, you were partnered up with Eddie Kaspbrak one day in science, who had seen the writing on your wrist but hadn't made it noticeable. "So, would you like to maybe come hang out with my friends later today?" He asked and glanced over at his friend who you knew as Richie. You raised an eyebrow, you were skeptical. "Um, sure?" You said and continued to work on your project.
After school, you met Eddie and his friends. Eddie introduced you and immediately Richie stepped forwards. "Hey hot stuff!" He held out a hand for you to shake. You slowly shook his hand, your eyes slightly wide. You glanced over at Eddie who just nodded.
Richie seemed to notice this and then he saw your wrist. He grabbed your hand. "Hey! That's what I say!" He  said excitedly. He showed you his wrist which said "(insert something you say a lot here because i can't think of anything oops)" You nodded and his smiled widened. "I guess I'm your fuckin soulmate. That's great!" He exclaimed loudly. You laughed and finally got introduced to the rest of the group.