p2 : they hide that they like you

Bill Denbrough ;
You both were sitting on the edge of the quarry just looking out over the water. You thought it was beautiful. Bill thought it was beautiful too, but he wasn't looking at it, he was looking at you.
You suddenly turned to look over at him and he quickly looked away and out to the water. You smiled slightly softly yourself and then turned back to the water.
"Hey guys!" You and Bill both turned around and saw the rest of the group coming over. "We've been trying to find you forever!" Richie shouted and then plopped in between you and Bill.
"You don't mind if I sit here, do you Bill?" Richie inquired, leaning a little closer, with a smirk.
"I-I, u-um.. N-N-No..." Bill stuttered and looked down at his hands. You furrowed your eyebrows about how Bill was now blushing. You shook it off and just turned back to the quarry as the rest of the sat around you. "You guys want to swim?" Beverly asked, looking at everyone. Everyone agreed since it was a considerably hot day.
You and Bev slid off the dresses you were wearing as the boys took off their shorts and shirts."Who wants to go first?" Eddie asked. You and Bev shared a look and both started running towards the edge and jumped off.
You happily screamed as you fell into the water, when your head popped up all the other boys had jumped into the water behind you.
You were all swimming around and having a great time. You watched the rest of the Losers from a. short distance, happy to be here with your friends. You turned your head and saw that Bill had been next to you, staring at you. You gave him a small smile, which he returned with a small blush.

Beverly Marsh ;
    Beverly had sat next to you that day at lunch, that was when you two started talking. You liked talking to her and she liked talking to you.
One day, you were walking threw town by yourself since your mother had asked you to go get something from the store. That's when you saw Bev, you hadn't talked to her in a couple days and in that time she had cut all her hair. Your mouth hung open slightly, she looked so beautiful.
You quickly walked over to her. "Wow, hi Bev," You said to her, she turned to you quickly and smiled, a small blush spreading across her cheeks. "Oh, hello (y/n)," She said bashfully. "You look... Wow," You exclaimed. "Your hair! It looks amazing!"
A darker blush spread across her cheeks, you noticed. "T-Thank you, (y/n)," She muttered, happily.
You looked over her shoulder as a bunch of boys started walking towards you two. "H-H-Hi Bev..." A boy in the front said, smiling brightly. "Oh, hey Bill," She whispered and looked down at her hands.
You raised an eyebrow at her sudden shyness, but thought that maybe she liked the boy, which made your heart sink a little bit. You didn't think she liked girls anyways.
"I, um, I gotta go Bev, I'll see you later..." You muttered and quickly turned around, forgetting the thing your mother had sent you out to get in the first place.

Richie Tozier ;
    "No!" You yelled as Beverly pulled you off the edge of the cliff into the quarry with her. You, Bev, and all the boys were at the quarry for a quick swim since it was so hot out. You hit the water with a big splash.
Quickly, you came out of the water and slicked your hair back and rubbed the water out of your eyes. You looked up at the boys, waiting for them to jump in. They all glanced at each other and then jumped it.
You and Beverly moved out of the way quickly so they wouldn't jump on you. You all splashed and played around. Richie pulled you up on his shoulders and Bev got on Bill's. You both started wrestling, laughing while you did it. Beverly eventually fell if of Bill and you stayed on Richie's shoulders. "Yay! I won!" You squealed happily.
You looked down and saw Richie blushing slightly, which was weird for him, and he was staring back up at you. You grinned down at him before jumping off of his shoulders. You resurfaced and you were closer to Richie than before, and his blush was a darker red.
You leaned in, as if to kiss him and then you splashed him and started swimming away. Once you all were done, you and Beverly walked behind the others, gossiping about whatever, until she asked if you liked Richie.
"Well I mean, he's like my best friend now," You told her and shrugged. Eventually you caught up to the boys and heard Eddie teasing Richie. "You like her, you like her, you like her," He kept taunting Richie over and over. You raised an eyebrow at Eddie and he stopped with a sharp hit in the ribs from Richie's elbow.

Eddie Kaspbrak ;
You and the other Losers were playing a game of truth or dare in your backyard. It was fairly big and you all had made a tent out there and were planning on spending the night. "Okay, (y/n)," Your brother, Richie, started. "Truth or dare?" He asked you.
You chewed your lip and tapped your finger on your crisscrossed legs. "Um..." You didn't exactly want to answer since you were scared it would have to have something to do with Eddie. "Dare," You finally chose, knowing that if you had chosen truth, he probably ask you who you liked.
"I dare you to kiss Eddie," He smirked and your mouth fell open in shock. What else could you have expected? "W-What?" You heard Eddie squeak next to you.
You turned to look at him finally and you saw that his cheeks were as red as freshly picked strawberries. "Do I have to?" You asked Richie and raised both your eyebrows, to which he responded by nodding eagerly.
Well he didn't tell you where to kiss him.
You leaned over and you gently pressed a kiss to his cheek, his whole face, neck, and ears were bright red. "Hey, that's not fair, you didn't really kiss him!" Richie exclaimed and threw his hands up.
"You didn't specify," You told him with a small smirk to which he rolled his eyes and everyone in the tent laughed.

Stanley Uris ;
    "She's beautiful! She's gorgeous! I want to be with her!" You heard from Richie as you walked towards the boys with Bev.
"Shut up will you, what if she hears you?" You heard Stan say and his voice cracked slightly. "W-W-Well we're s-surprised that s-s-she does-doesn't know a-a-all read-dy," Bill stuttered out.
You grabbed Bev's hand to hold her back so you could listen to their conversation. You furrowed your brows, wanting to know who they were talking about. "She's all you talk about Stan," Mike told him in a gentle voice.
"No, I don't like her," Stan huffed and you could basically hear him rolling his eyes with his word.
You and Bev shared a look before you stepped forwards to try and see them, but you stepped on a twig and they all turned to look at you and Bev. Stan's face turned crimson and he quickly looked away. You and Bev walked up. Richie was about to say something but Bill elbowed him in the ribs.

Mike Hanlon ;
    "I do not," Mike said, agitated. "Yes you do, you obviously like someone and I just want to know who it is," You pestered. You and Mike where hanging out in your backyard, waiting for the other Losers.
"I can't tell you," Mike replied and shook his head. "Why?" You asked him, stretching out the 'y'.
"You know them," Mike told you and he looked down at his hands and started fiddling with his thumbs. "Well it's not like I have anyone to tell, I mean if Richie finds out then he'll tease the living daylights out of you," You told him, giggling slightly. Mike smiled at your small giggle. "Yeah, yeah," But you didn't know that Richie already knew. Everyone in the group did, well everyone but you.
"So, are you going to tell me?" You pestered him for the final time. "Oh, but don't you know?" You heard Richie from behind you.
You and Mike both spun around and stared at them, the whole group was over there, waiting until you two had stopped talking. "Do you know?" You asked Richie and narrowed your eyes. You couldn't see that Mike was shaking his head slightly. Richie smirked and shook his head. "Nope," He told you with a glint in his eye.

Ben Hanscom ;
Ben had invited you to hang out with him and the other Losers one day, they were all just sitting in a diner, having lunch. They started talking about something you weren't really interested in so you were looking out the window, watching the people.
You could feel someone staring at you but you didn't act on it at first. It took a couple of minutes for you to look at the person who was sitting next to you staring, which was Ben.
He turned away quickly, trying to pretend like he was deep in the conversation at hand. You smiled a little bit to yourself, he was blushing. You heard a boy named Richie making kissy noises at Ben to which he received a quick kick to the shin under the table.

// my little baby jack dylan grazer has a girlfriend and she's actually the prettiest person i've seen okay bye//

// also i'm sorry this is so bad, i'll make up for it in the following chapters, i hope at least//