beverly marsh request - 10

// for @-lavenderlillis ! hope it's okay!//
//the losers are all aged up in this!//

Richie's family had a considerably nice house, it was nicer then yours. You and the rest of the losers were sitting in a circle around a bottle.
"Okay, you all know seven minutes in heaven and spin the bottle? Well this is a mix, a game I invented myself, called spin the seven minutes!" Richie exclaimed, throwing his arms around for effect.
"Why?" You asked. "They're all gay, (y/n)," Beverly whispered to you. "Oh, true," You responded, shrugging. Richie rolled his eyes at your comments before looking around the circle.
"Beverly!" He said in a fake British accent, "You are the lucky first!"  Beverly rolled her eyes and reached towards the bottle, spinning it fast. You bit your lip, slightly praying it would land on you.
Your prayers were answered as the bottle slowly started to drag. You stared at the bottle was the end of it pointed at you. Your eyes went slightly wide, you weren't prepared for this, your hands got sweaty, and your heart started beating fast.
"Come on, (y/n)," Beverly stuck her hand out after she stood up. You took it, getting up, and you shared a glance at Richie who was grinning at you.
You were lead by Beverly to the room that Richie had designated as the room to go to. You walked in and the door clicked behind you. You sat on the bed, looking around the room, it was nice. You turned your body around to look at Beverly, who was already looking at you.
"So..." You said, rubbing the back of your neck.
Beverly wasted no time, she leaned in and kissed you. Your eyes went wide but you started to melt into the kiss. You both moved towards each other, hands wrapping around each other. Beverly placed her hand on your waist, softly rubbing the skin between your shirt and your shorts. She pulled you onto her lap, taking her lips off of yours. "Are you okay?" She asked you to which you nodded. "Yes," You vocalized your thoughts. She ran a hand up the back of your shirt, just touching your skin. You leaned back in, pressing your lips against her gently. "Two minutes!" A voice from outside the room said. "Better make it count," Beverly spoke quietly on your lips. You were both wrapped in each other's arms, embracing. She pressed her tongue to your lips, so you parted them. Her tongue explored your mouth, to which you replied with a soft moan. Beverly smirked on your lips, moving her kiss down so she kissed your jaw and neck. You moved your head to the side slightly so she could get a better angle.
All of this was brought to a quick end when there was a knock on the door and Richie opened it. You untangled yourself from Bev, fixing your hair and shirt. "Whoa," Richie exclaimed, wiggling his eyebrows at you two. You rolled your eyes as you passed him. "Okay, who's next?" You asked when you and Beverly sat back down at the circle.