stanley uris request - 11

// hope you like this! @criesinlahey //
//i've never had a full on panic attack so i had to look up some of the things that happen during so if it isn't accurate just tell me!//

Eddie's mom had just taken him away, blaming you all for what had happened to it. You were still freaked out about the clown and now Bill and Richie were getting on a fight.
Your breath started to get ragged. The people around you and the houses all started spinning. You placed a hand on your forehead as you started to stagger backwards where your house was.
Stanley noticed that you were walking backwards and walked towards you, completely forgetting about their friends that were fighting right in front of him.
"(y/n)?" He asked quietly. "I... I..." You tried to get out but you couldn't speak. You felt like you were going to puke. He gently took your arm and set you down on the curb.
Your eyes filled with tears as your head pounded. Your eyes squeezed shut as you put your hands over them.
"Guys! Shut up! She's having a panic attack! What do I do?" Stan yelled at the losers. They all forgot about their fight and rushed over to you. "I-I-I don't know, E-Eddie w-would k-know," Bill stuttered our. "Ben's hurt too!" Beverly exclaimed, pointing at the boy who had slashes in his stomach.
Stanley kneeled down so he was in front of you and he took your face in his hands. His nimble fingers took your hands from over your eyes and he wiped the tears that had fallen from your eyes with his thumbs.
"(y/n)," He whispered. You started to take deeper breaths and you opened your eyes. Your head was still pounding and the edges of your vision was still blurry. Stanley helped you up, the rest of the losers made way for you.
"I'm going to take her home," Stan told them, gently wrapping his arm around you, guiding you to your house which was a few houses down across the street. You took deep breaths in and slowly let them out. 
Stan opened your door and brought you up the stairs of your house. He laid you in bed and kissed your forehead gently. "I'll be right here," He told you, sitting on the end of the bed.
You sat up and put a hand on your forehead. You still felt like you were going to vomit.
Stan scooted over the bed so he was sitting next to you, he gently took your hand into his. He brought your hand up and kissed your knuckles softly. "Feel better," He whispered onto them. You gave him a weak smile and you both stayed in bed for the rest of the day.