finnnnn pt.2

A/n: this is long.
Also warning: v v little of explicit content.
One month time skip ;)
-
Your pov-
I was about to shut my locker when someone came up behind me.
I jumped.
"Ugh Finn! You can't just go around sneaking up on people." I said, closing my locker. "What did I scareee you? Huh?" He asked, with a grin. "No..." I mumbled "oh right, I forgot the famous y/n doesn't get scared of anything." He rolled his eyes. "Shut up." I simply said, walking to my home room. "Sooooo, there's this party going on and-" he started. "And you want me to go with you so you don't seem like an idiot with no girlfriend?" I said, not even bothering to look at him. It sort of hurts that he only think of me as a friend, but it's better than nothing I guess. "That is so not why." He said, crossing his arms. "Oh really?" I stopped to face him "so that's not why you always bring me on those stupid double date shit? Because last time I checked, we are not dating, Finn." I didn't mean for it to sound so angry, but it just came out like that.

Finns pov-
Shit.
"No, y/n..t-thats not why." I said.
"Your stuttering Finn..look, I'll go but..just because I'm your best friend..ok?" She said.
I know we're only friends..but sometimes I just wish we were more.
I know she doesn't feel the same though.
"Ok cool." I said.
"wait..will (random mean girl) be there?" She asked, worriedly.
"Uhhh maybe..?" I replied.
"Finnnn! You know how I feel around her and her friends!" y/n said.
"Eh don't worry. Just wear somethin cute and you'll be fine." I winked and walked off to class.

Your pov-
Uh.
What.
"Ok??" I replied and watched him walk to class until he disappeared out of sight.

Time skip brought to you by Henry bowers bc 👌🏻

When I was finished getting ready, I heard a knock at the door.
Finn.
I hurried down the stairs and opened the door.
"w-woah..." was all that he said.
Was that a bad thing? Or a good thing?
"Too much?" I asked.
"No, not at all. You look great." He smiled. "You ready?"
"Yep."
-
Nothing changed between us, and it probably won't. The walk to the party was the same as when Finn would walk time home or to school.
Just two friends being, friends.

Finn opened the door to the house because apparently you can just walk in if your invited.
I followed close by him, just in case (random mean girl) and her posse were close by.
"Trust me, you'll be fine." Finn assured me.
I just nodded and smiled a bit, in which he smiled back and handed me a drink.
I accepted, knowing that Finn wouldn't dare give me alcohol.

After awhile of just talking to some random people, the host of the party stood on a table and began to talk.
"Excuse me, can I have everybody's attention please? We're going to play a little game." She cheered.
Oh god, this isn't going to end well.
"Everyone gather around!" She said.
We did as she asked, even though I was a bit scared and annoyed by how peppy this girl was.
When we all sat down, I noticed a bottle in the middle of the circle we had formed.
That could only mean one thing.
"Seven minutes in heaven!!" The girl cheered, once again.
Everyone let out 'oohs' and 'ahs'
Except for me, of course.
The girl made her way through the circle, and sat in front of the bottle.
She began to spin and as the clear, glass bottle turned..my head began to spin.
Please please please god don't let me kiss a stranger.
Guess who the first spin landed on?
Well if you guessed me, then yep.
I was really starting to wish I didn't come to this stupid party.

Butttttttt
Then it landed on someone that made me a little less worried.
But even more worried at the same time.
Finn.

Finns pov-
Hjdfjdjjdjdnjdjdjjfjfhfn
She's gonna kill me.
We both stood up and walked to the hall closet.
I have done this before because I'm obviously a player (😂) but I knew for a fact that y/n hasn't.
Y/n went into the closet first, and I followed. She didn't seem even a bit nervous.

no pov-
"If you don't want to-"
Finn crashed his lips onto yours.
You were sort of surprised at first, but eventually kissed back, tugging on his long, curly hair.
As he deepened the kiss, you could feel him smile against your lips.
You were basically full on making out now, but it didn't seem weird. You've only known him for over a month and it feels like forever.
-
Time.
He started to kiss your neck
10..
You continued to pull at his hair
9..
Every time he kissed you, he'd accidentally bite your lip (dork xD)
8..
7..
6..
"Should we be d-doing this?" He said, slightly pulling away.
"Definitely." You replied, continuing to make out.
5..
4..
He chuckled, sending chills down your spine.
3..
You felt something special when your lips touched.
It made you feel happy.
2..
1..
The alarm for 7 minutes started beeping, which caused you to jump.
You almost forgot that time was even a thing.
That happens when you're in love.

A/n: this is longggg
Also not edited.
-Angie