eddie

a/n: happy birthday jack dylan glazed donut ily mwah 

a/n2: this has nothing to do with IT but I just finished s3 of 13 reasons why and wtf monty deserved better (iykyk) like im sorry I love him also justin foley is baby thank u and goodnight

-

you and eddie were in the same biology class and had been partnered up for the upcoming experiment. that being said, today you both were meeting up to study. you weren't very much of a familiar friend to eddie, I mean, you knew of  him but then again, who didn't? with everything that happened with him and his little friend group? people talk. 

at the end of the day, after grabbing everything you needed out of your locker, you headed over to the bike rack only to find that yours wasn't there. you remembered that you had walked to school today, being that it wasnt far from your house. but today was the day you were now walking to eddie's which isn't as close. "of course." you mumble to yourself as you look around for eddie. 

you spot his friends as they're being picked on by none other than henry, but no eddie. "henry, fuck off for a sec will u?" you nonchalantly said as you walked up to them. you and henry had a past, one that you wish had never happened. "well well well if it isn't y/n. long time no talk-" he chuckled before you cut him off. 

"yeah yeah save it, dont you have somewhere to be?" you asked sternly. he nodded, raising his hands in defense and walking off. 

"have you guys seen eddie? we're meeting at his house or whatever but I cant seem to find him anywhere." you asked them. "his mother usually makes him get home quickly, something about too much social interaction or getting sick or something." stanley uris answered. 

"yeah he might get ligma." richie added. 

"okay then, well could any of you show me the way to his house?" you asked. "sure, i'll walk ya. follow me!" Richie tozier said, starting to walk down the sidewalk with his bike. great  I thought. 

-

you knocked on the door patiently waiting for someone to answer until finally the door swung open revealing eddie. "hey! uh, todays our study date right? dAY! study dAy I meant- uh-"

you laughed a little, "yes, yes it is." you could hear the distant shouts to eddie coming from his mother to take his pills and his inhaler. eddie seemed annoyed by it, "um actually do you wanna go to the library? o-or somewhere else it doesn't matter." he said in a rushed tone. "sure, um the library would be fine." you answered with a small smile. being with everything you heard he went through, you didn't want him to feel nervous or scared just because you were once friends with the bullies. or even the fact that you were a girl for that matter. 

has he even ever talked to a girl?

after eddie grabbed his things you both headed over to the library and sat at one of the tables in the far back, both of you knowing that the old librarian wouldn't hear them talking as much from back there. 

as you both began to take notes from the science book on the table, you couldn't help but glance at the cast on his arm. you knew it had been from the accident that day, but there were so many stories flying around you were curious to know which was true. 

"so what happened?" you asked simply. 

"what do you mean?" eddie replied, tilting his head. "your cast, I was just wondering how you got it," he looked sort of overwhelmed by your question "you don't have to talk about it, I understand-"

"its fine. I've just never had someone that actually cared to ask what happened." he smiled a little. he started to explain everything, taking up most of your guy's study time. but you didn't mind. listening to him talk about it was interesting, made you wonder why he gets so made fun of all the time. 

there were parts of the story where you could tell he was hurting, or when he clenched his fists. you placed your hand on his as he released the frustration from his fists, calming him down and continuing the story. you knew it was hard for him, but something was telling you to be there for him. 

-

"thanks for walking me home, ed." you smiled, walking up the steps to your house. "yeah no problem, thanks for listening today, it means a lot." he began, "welp, see you in biology." he smiled getting ready to walk back down the street. 

you ran down the steps just before he could leave, and you gently placed your lips onto his. you didn't know what came over you in that moment, but it felt right. it wasn't a long kiss, but it felt like forever. as you stepped back, both of your cheeks red as can be, you smiled. "yeah, see you in biology." 

-

a/n: he's precious

sorry it was kinda boring oop

- ang