Finn

{ her name is sarah, no face claim tho. } 

-

sarbear-

hey

sarbear-

miss u 

sarbear-

baby?

finnie-

yeah, sorry babe, busy

sarbear-

right 

sarbear-

are we still on for tonight? 

finnie-

sure

finnie-

pick u up @ 8 

sarbear-

yay 

finnie-

gtg again, later babe 

sarbear-

bye. 

-

{ 8:00 } 

she waited. 

and waited. 

she waited for as long as no girl should ever have to wait. 

and he didn't show. 

he never came. 

and there she sat, with her puffy white lace dress and her rose. one from the bouquet he had got her for their anniversary. It's petals were curling at the ends and they were turning a blackish-brownish color. 

It had been so long since anything happened between them. 

This lost little girl, living in the small town of Vancouver, awaiting her prince charming. 

That's all she ever dreamed of, really. 

her prince charming. 

She thought that was what love was all about, but now, now she knows. 

she knows it's far worse than her dreams. 

she wished she hadn't fell in love with the boy. 

but she did. 

she did. 

-

Sarah walked outside, still in her dress from earlier, her black high heels moving swiftly against the black road as her tear stained eyes dripped onto the cement. 

She sat on the nearby curb, fiddling with the rose once more. 

why was I such a damn fool? 

she asked herself. 

-

and as the night went on, she stayed out there, not knowing what to do. 

sooner or later, as if on cue, a boy wearing a suit and tie walked up to Sarah. He had a bouquet of roses, much like the one sitting on the window sill of her room. 

He knew he was late, and he hated himself for it. 

he always did, considering this wasn't his first time being late. 

"sarah...I'm so-"

"sorry...I know Finn..." she didn't dare to make eye contact. 

"I-I wish it wasn't like this..." he sighed. 

"me too."

"you know I would never do any of this on purpose, you know I love you..right?" he breathed out, hoping for the right answer. 

"do you finn? I mean, do we even know what love is?" she asked, now looking him in the eye. 

"wha- what do you mean?" he asked, looking back at the girl. 

you could barely see her cause of the moonlight, but every now and then you'd see a drop if water roll off of her cheek. 

"I-I think we should be friends." she said. 

"w-we are friends, aren't we?" he knew what she meant, but you couldn't bare to think of the situation. 

"j-just friends finn...just friends. don't you think it would make everything so much easier? we could be happier? finn...I could be happier." she said. 

"sarah are you- are we-"

"it's for the better finn"

"so it's just over...just like that."

she slightly nodded. 

"sarah but I-"

"Finn I love you too, so much, but you're never around! and when you are...you always forget...I'm sorry but I can't keep crying over you."

"y-you cry over me? baby...I'm so sorry" his face was tear stained and his heart felt broken. But not because they were breaking up, but because he knew what he did was wrong. 

"yeah well, its ok...I guess. Just...come here" she then pulled him into a tight embrace.  she closed her eyes as her tears fell on his shoulder. 

after a minute, he pulled away to look at her. 

"i'll always love you."

"i'll always love you too" 

and as she was about to head home, he yelled

"Sarah wait!" 

she stopped. 

"y-yeah?"

"can- I uh- one last time-"

she nodded leading with a "just do it" as he pushed his lips up against her, deepening it by the second. Her hand around his neck as he gripped her waist. 

Man was she gonna miss that. 

they panted as they finally separated. 

"goodbye finn..." 

his lip quivered so much that he couldn't respond. 

he just nodded as he watched the girl fade into the night. 

-

wow that was depressing 

don't @ me !! 

- Angie