Richie

for @Phoenixblc 

enjoy :)

-

Rizha had been friends with a group of kids known as The Losers Club. She wasn't really a loser, not at all. She easily talked to people and wasn't bullied at school. She was just an average girl that chose to be friends with the losers. 

It was a Monday and the group were all walking to school together. Everyone in the group usually got along, except for Rizha and a boy named Richie Tozier. He was known as the trashmouth of the group, so it was likely for him to be rude. 

"ugh, school sucks." Rizha groaned, walking into the school yard.

"not as much as you suck. amirite boys?" Laughed Richie. 

"hm, maybe you should save your dirty jokes for your boyfriend, eddiieeee." Rizha taunted with a chuckle.

"he's not my- ugh." 

Rizha then kicked the back of Richie's leg, making him fall to the ground. "is it just me or are Rizha and Richie the best of friends." Stan sarcastically said, with a smile. Richie rolled his eyes and got up off the ground.

"hey do you guys wanna go to the barrens after school?" 

"sure."

-

After school, the 8 kids rode their bikes to the barrens.

when they got there, they all decided to play a game of truth or dare. 

"ok Richie. I dare you to climb to the top of the hill and yell Henry Bower's name." Bev said with a grin. Richie sighed and got up, walking to the hill. But as soon as he got to the top, he heard someone whisper his name. He turned around to see if it was his friends, only to find that It wasn't.

"hi-ya Richie"

there it was again.

"hello?" Richie called out. 

Richie was suddenly pulled by his neck, up against a tree.

Richie slowly gazed up, to find a clown shaped figure holding him up by his neck. He could barely breath, but only enough to scream. 

"HELP!" He cried out.

 The losers quickly rushed over to where Richie was, only to see him and the clown that they all feared. 

"HELP HELP" Richie continued to scream.

but each time he screamed, the clown would tighten his grip on Richie's neck. 

everyone was too afraid to even move.

except for one person. 

"Let him go." Rizha sternly said. 

"what did you say?"  taunted the clown. 

"I said, Let. Him. Go." She said once again, this time getting a fairly large stick and hitting the clown in the head. 

The clown groaned in pain, letting go of the boy and soon disappearing. 

Richie was on the floor gasping for air, and everyone was in shock, including Rizha. 

"Eddie! gimme your inhaler!" Rizha yelled.

 Eddie tossed his inhaler to her and she quickly ran over to Richie, giving it to him. 

-

after calming himself down, Richie was ok.

terrified, but ok. 

"you saved me..." he said.

"what?" Rizha asked.

"the clown, you saved me. thanks.." 

"oh, well it was nothing." Rizha said, acting like it was no big deal. 

"Rizha can I tell you something?" Richie asked.

"what is it now Rich-" and before she could even finish her sentence, Richie crashed his lips onto hers. 

Rizha kissed back after awhile, realizing what she was doing. 

"Listen, I'm sorry I've been so rude to you, I  just really like you and sometimes I don't know what to do and-"

"Richie. its ok. I really like you too." she smiled. 

-

I love trashmouth :)

also we're #30 in fanfiction yay!!

- Angie