Richie

this was requested by @GoodnightHalloweenie 

{ its an X Reader tho } 

also happy Halloween bitches. 

-

You and Richie were just friends. nothing else. It was obvious that Richie wanted to be more than just friends but he knew it didn't just work that way. However, he would sometimes glance at you and say things like "nice" or other pick up lines. 

As of right now you were all at Bill's house playing games and whatnot. You were just being your regular self around the boys, including Bev.  When you were with them you felt like you could just always be yourself and not worry about messing up or not being "perfect". 

As you were waiting for your turn to play, you caught a glimpse of Richie. He was staring at you. Normally this would be a usual thing for him to do, considering he had a crush on you and everyone knew it. But today it felt different. The expression on his face almost looked hurt, or even anxious. "you ok, Rich?" you asked, sitting next to him. 

"I'm fine." he said, but scooted away from you. Now you were starting to worry. 

"what's wrong?" you asked. 

"its nothing" He replied, not daring to make eye contact. 

"Richie, please talk to me." you whispered. 

He sighed and grabbed you arm, taking you by surprise, as he led you into the back yard. 

"Richie what are-"

He cut you off by roughly crashing his lips onto yours. Your eyes widen at the sight, but you soon  melted into the kiss. You tangled your hands in his hair, deepening the kiss as Richie Pulled you closer to him, if that was even possible. 

As you tugged on his hair, he let out a soft moan which caused you to smile against the kiss. 

You both soon parted away, panting. 

"damn y/n." he said, breathless.

"w-what?" you asked with a slight chuckle. 

"you're great at making out." he said, causing your face to go red. 

"shut up trashmouth." 

-

hope you enjoys, I'm finishing up some requests :) 

- Angie