finn

a/n : thanks again everyone who left such sweet comments on my last chapter, i appreciate you 😚
-
you and your boyfriend, finn, had been dating on and off for the past 2 years. you honestly couldn't imagine your life without him in it, but you thought that maybe he didn't feel the same anymore.

you woke up one morning, checking your phone and seeing that it was Saturday. "ugh"
you groaned, "band practice."
Weekends were when finn and his band mostly practiced, taking up most of his time. don't get it wrong, you enjoyed hearing their music and were so happy that finn found something he loved to do, but even when he wasn't practicing you felt like he wasn't really ever paying attention to you.
-
you knocked somewhat hard on Malcolm's door, knowing they wouldn't have heard the knock.
after a moment Ayla answered the door, leading you inside.
you were instantly met with the loud sound of bass guitar being played by non other than jack and finn.
you smiled as he looked so happy, he looked at that guitar practically the way you looked at him.

"finn, finn!" you yelled as the music died down. "what!- oh hey y/n" he said shooting you a smirk before setting down the guitar.
"i missed you babe," you said, wrapping your arms around him, still staring into his eyes.
truth is you never stop missing him.
"missed you too." he said slightly removing himself from your grip. you were used to it.

some hours passed, you sat on the couch as you watched his lips move in sync with the music.
As the music died down again, you felt a sudden urge to ask him something.
"finn can we talk?" you asked.
"sure" he shrugged, motioning for you to ask whatever it was as he took a sip of his water.
"i mean in private."

you both stepped into the backyard.
"so?"
"soo, um has our relationship felt sort of odd too you? i don't know, like, different?" you asked, struggling to find the right words to describe how you felt. he shrugged, "idk what you mean by that, do you not like me anymore orrr-" you cut him off, "me?? you're really asking if i'm the one who doesn't like you anymore when im the one that's constantly getting ignored?" you said, you felt your cheeks turn hot.
he looked taken back by what you were implying, "you think i don't like you?" he asked, a slight snicker escaping his lips. he never took anything seriously.

"i mean yeah, that's kind of why i wanted to talk."

"whatever y/n i gotta practice-"

"see finn this is exactly what i mean! you're always blowing me off and i understand you have practice and i respect your band but-"

you both kept cutting each other off.

"okay y/n you know what, then leave. think i'm not treating you right? then fucking leave." he took one last look into your eyes before turning back and going inside. tears were forming but you wouldn't let them fall yet. you went inside walking past everyone with confused looks on their face, besides finn.

you made it to your car and before driving off, you let the tears fall. they were hot on your skin as they poured out one after another.
he really just told you to leave? just like that, that was it?

-

- there will be a part 2 to this dw lmao <3 -ang