Finn

for @_ITgotyou_ 

{ this might have parts of Stranger Things Season 2 in it, so if you haven't watched it, this may contain slight SPOILERS. Also, do not attacc me if I change the plot of Season 2 a bit, its to fit this new character in. Thank you } 

enjoy :)

-

3 months ago, Ava had been casted as one of the school girls at Hawkins Middle School, Hannah. Her character had been somewhat of a friend to the boys in the show. As shooting went on, Ava and the cast grew quite fond of each other. They easily became friends too.  Although everyone was just friends, it was no secret that there had been some chemistry  within the actors. 

"Alright, great job guys. Go ahead and take 5." called out Matt Duffer. After talking  a bit about the scenes and getting their water, They each went into their dressing rooms to get ready for the next scenes. As Ava was brushing out her golden blonde hair, there was a knock on the door. "its open!" she called out, turning toward the door. Soon Millie and Sadie walked in, clapping their hands excitedly.

"Why are you guys so excited?" Ava asked, with a slight chuckle. Then it seemed as if Millie and Sadie's expression changed to an 'are you serious' look. "Why are we so excited?? Why are we so excited???" Millie repeated, louder. "We're obviously excited to see you do the kiss scene with Finn, duh!" Sadie giggled. Ava's eyes widened ad her breath started to hitch. "w-what??" she managed to say. "you didn't know?" Asked Millie. Ava shook her head, clearly freaking out. "oh, well now you know. and trust me, it'll be fine. I promise you its not that bad." Millie gave a sympathetic smile, before her and Sadie walked out of the room. 

"oh god.." she thought. 

-

After Matt and Ross called "places!" , Everyone stepped into the multi purpose room, which would be the Snow Ball. Finn stood by the bleachers, where his character, mike, would be sitting. Ava stood at the door's entrance where she was going to enter. Before the scene started, Ava turned around to look at Millie and Sadie. Millie then mouthed a "good luck" and Sadie gave her a thumbs up. Ava smiled and nodded, then turned her attention back to the scene. 

"anddddddd ACTION!" 

{ scene } 

Hannah walks in to the snow ball, and 

looks around a bit, talking to her friends.

She then spots a depressed-looking Mike and walks over to him. 

He smiles, and she asks if he wants to dance. 

He agrees and they head to the dance floor. 

As a slow song comes on, they look into each others eyes, 

and slowly lean in, connecting their lips. 

{ end } 

"and CUT! great job guys." Matt yells, with a smile. Both Ava and Finn are a bright shade of red. "s-sorry if that made you uncomfortable-" Finn started, but ava cut him off. "no, its fine, you're a great kisser" She said, then mentally cursed herself. Finn blushed again, "thanks" he chuckled. Just as Ava was about to say something, when Ross yelled "Ava, you're parents are here to pic you up!" Ava nodded, then smiled at Finn, "I gotta go, but do you wanna hang out later?" she asked. "yes! uh, I mean, sure." Finn replied. Ava laughed and kissed his cheek, then ran off, leaving a surprised, blushing Finn.

-

its not my best, but I hope you liked it :) 

once again do not atacc me bc mike and el didn't kiss ok? ok. 

- Angie