Finn

a/n: i laughed every time i got a 3 Musketeers last night xD 

( if you don't get the joke...leave.) 

-

it was Friday night and you literally were just watching Netflix by yourself, eating hot Cheetos. 

You clicked on 'The Babysitter' cause its hilarious and stuffed a hand full of popcorn in your mouth. 

about 20  minutes into the movie, you heard a knock on your window. 

you jumped at the sudden loud noise, but paused the movie and  went to the window, obviously knowing who it was. 

"Jesus Finn, you scared the shit out of me." you whisper-yelled, opening the window all the way. "sorry" he chuckled, pecking your lips. A bright red tint spread across your cheeks. "w-what are you doing here anyways?" you asked. 

"I'm here to pick you up."

"what why??"

"we're going somewhere."

"its midnight Finn, where could we possibly go?" 

"c'mon, i'll show you." 

you hesitated a bit, before finally agreeing and slipping on jeans and a hoodie, along with converse. 

-

you walked along the streets and into the woods.

"Finn, where the hell are we going?" you asked.

"you'll see" he simply replied, intertwining your hands.

You smiled as he led you to an abandoned tree house, with a ladder going down the edge. "Finn why are we here?" you asked, clearly confused.

"come with me." he said, guiding you up to the tree house.

when you both stepped inside, it was like a small little house. There was a bed, a fridge, and other necessities.  

He brought you to the bed and simply said "look up".

you did as you were told, and noticed that it was an absolutely beautiful view of the stars. 

"wow...." you breathed out, laying down on the bed.

"cool, huh" Finn said, looking up at the stars. 

"is this your secret place, you were talking about?" you asked.

"yeah, but its our  secret place now." he smiled. 

"its beautiful.." you sighed.

"yeah, beautiful." He said.

But he wasn't looking at the stars at that moment...

he was looking at you. 

-

kinda cute ig 

- Angie