Chapter 4

At the end of class I was the first one out and I didn't look back, I went to the bathroom and I cried, of all people to make an enemy of, I chose the new guy that radiates danger like a second skin, shit what is wrong with me! I wipe my tears and rush to class and I'm greeted by my empty table and the empty table next to me, so I'm safe to say the new guy doesn't take this class, It seems the new guy shares only English, Maths and French with me and luck should have it, sit right next to me but I never had any of those subject after our encounter today, thank goddess.

On my walk home the clouds became dark and when I was half way home I saw I had a tail, its a guy for sure, though I can't make out who since his far away, when it came to walking in the ally, I decided to take out my small knife but before I got the chance I was pushed roughly to the wall with my hands in the back, I was facing the wall so I don't know who this is but they got a iron grip that bruising and I can't get out of "don't fight it, you'll just end up hurting yourself more" he purred, like he was enjoying my struggles, his voice was dark and deep, low and mysterious "please let me go, I don't have money, I swear, please.." I begged but he just gave a low laugh "this is not a robbery girl, its a warning" he then turned me around and banged my head hard on the wall, with tears to blur my sight I couldn't see him but after what he said next I new who it was "if you slap me again I'll make your life hell, and maybe take you there as my slave" he laughed and than let me go to fall to the ground and cry for who knows how long but it must have been only few minutes since mummy and Katy aren't home so I made dinner and did my homework and went to sleep.

***

I was so scared to go into class, we have double English now and I don't want to meet up with him but I have no choice 'please don't be in school, please don't be in school, please don't be in school' with crossed fingers and... no such luck, I just sit quietly in my place which so happens to be next to him. "So Jade when are we to get started on this debate project?" Asked Zack, I smiled at him "how about we meet up at the local library after you jocks finish practice and research and take down notes or photocopy the book to take home? Each of us can focus on different sections and go from there" they all nodded and than looked at new guy "what say you new guy?" Asks Adrian, he just gives a small nod so I'm sitting and doing nothing when the others talk away, besides new guy, sigh its getting annoying referring him to new guy, what the hell is his name anyway, I look at him through the corner of my eyes and I'm speechless, although I saw him before, I only saw and felt danger but now that I'm actually looking at him, his absolutely Georges! The mysterious danger vibe just makes him even more attractive, I've been staring so long that he probably felt my stare because he looked up to me and just like before, I was caught in his gaze, I saw his eyes widen with shock before he schooled his features again "your eyes where black yesterday, know their blue, why do you wear black contacts?" Shit I'm not wea- how does he know the black was contacts "what makes you think the black were contact lenses?" I think the whole class is listening but I really don't care, the bell rang signaling the second period but we have double English so we stay but mam decides to give us an essay to do that due at the end of the period, one page about the effects of divorced parents does to the child, so I looked away and started my essay. Gosh that was some 40min! Its like I could feel him, his every movement and looks he kept sneaking to me, it didn't help that the whole class was quiet and staring, waiting to see what's happening with the new guy and the loner.

***

I went to buy lunch since I forgot to pack and I saw that new guy was with four others, they are also badboys that promise to beat you into a pulp if you cross them wrong, Jacob used to be the leader, I say used to because I don't see him leading new guy, only the new guy radiates death and danger while the others are anger and hate? Oh well..when I went in line and standing for what seems like hours! Ok so it was few minutes but let see you standing alone and you'll see, it feels like hours, anyway I saw they had the last hotdog and I was still few people away so I kept wishing no one would ask for it before me and..they didn't! Happy dance! in my head of cause but I was grinning when it was my turn "hi miss, can I have a hotdog and some chip fry's" I should of known non of the girls will eat the hotdog, at least not in school, they all eat like birds?..you know now that I think about it, birds eat a lot, like everytime there's food so no, not birds, oh...I don't think I can find anything not human that eats like them.

On my way out I spotted a can of something on the door and there's no way I can go through without being splashed but I'm used to the bulling and of cause I got spare clothes so here goes..'Please don't fall' 'please don't fall' I opened the door and it somehow balance in a unnatural way, I of cause acted like I didn't know there was a can there and just walked out. There's something happening to me and its freaking me out! Its like magic sometimes but when I tried to do a spell, even if it was from the internet, nothing happened, gosh I'm so confused, it all started the day people say new guy came to town, maybe he is doing things to me? Oh nevermind, its not like magic or whatnot exist..even though it would be so cool and a dream come true...sigh.