Chapter 18

the whole gang came plus one, Fabian brought a friend, never knew he had any but...I guess if he had any, Craven would be it, so Craven came along and well supper was awkward but nice "hey Jake? I was thinking about going to the club for the last time before we go camping, would you like to come?" The guys where playing PS3 in my room and I was lying on the bed when Jake came up to me and asked me what I was up to and I used this chance I have with him alone to ask "I would love to" he smiled and tucked a stray hair behind my ear, I looked down and blushed, he lifted my head up with his finger on my chin and kissed the side of my lips and got up "hey guys! We going to the club, anyone wanna join?" We all ended up going and I must admit, I was a bit disappointed because I wanted Jake all to myself, I changed into a tight black jeans and a silver silk short top and high heeled boots and met Jake out in his car, at least I get to ride alone with him, they all going home from the club so they took there cars, I'll either come home with Jake or walk home, its about a twenty minuet walk so I should try to stay sober.

I was just sitting in a booth alone and drinking my Savanna dry cider waiting for Jake, he and his friends went to get drinks but its probably been five minuets by now and I'm feeling cold and tipsy from just sitting and drinking, I finally got fed up and decided to dance, I've never been to this club before so I was cautious at first but letting loose is better then nothing, on the dance floor I spotted Jake, he was being grinded on by two sluty girls but he didn't seem to mind but neither did he encourage it so I decided I'll forgive him if he come to me but he'll have to work for it, I started dancing and let my body flow with the beats and waves of the music and forgot about everything else until a guy started kissing my neck and holding onto my hips, I can't see him but it must be Jake so I danced away to the booth, our booth was in the corner, away from the bar and dance floor so we'll have privacy but as I look up when he came, it was not Jake, no...it was Craven and Fabian, I was scared because I was avoiding them for a reason but now I'm trapped and I can only hope one of the gang comes back to the booth or for Jake to remember me and come to get me, they box me in so there's no escape, Craven to my right and Fabian to my left and the only thing I can see in there dark eyes that I can't seem to look long into is hunger but I don't know which and I'm not sure which hunger I'd prefer, sexual or blood thirst...

Fabian traced my neck line with his knuckle and I swear I heard a growl "listen here sweet Jade...we going to feed our appetites from you on the camping trip and we want no trouble from you so we have a friend that would take your little sister Katy if you don't cooperate and you do not want to imagine what our kind does to little kids..." I was shivering and I got goose bumps everywhere, I was nearly in tears, how can they think of even hurting a sweet innocent child!? Do they not have compassion? My baby sister, gosh there is no thinking about it "please please! I'll do anything you both want just leave my little sister out of this, please, I'm begging you" "then you would become ours" I looked down because I was ashamed that I couldn't do anything and I was terrified "yes" I gave out a very quiet yes but I think they heard because the smirks on there faces sure seems like they pleased, Craven was playing with my hair and leaned in and sniffed, my eyes grew round like a dear caught in front of headlights but I remained still "hmmm she smells delicious, can we not feed from her now?" "I told you she was and I'm afraid not, I'm hungry to so let's go hunting" Fabian pulled my hair back till I was facing him, my scalp hurts but there's nothing I can do, he smashes his lips to mine and kisses me roughly that my mouth actually hurts then nips my neck and leaves, Craven kisses me to but manages to bleed me "delicious" he says softly and leaves as well, I want to cry and sleep and never wake up, I'm owned property now!