Chapter 30

I played with my fingers, looked down and got ready for my speech "I will not do as you asked as I have rights and I might not have done some rejection ritual but you will never see me after this two and a half weeks so you cannot use me to become more powerful" I peeked through my eye lashes to see him calm and bored! I looked down again thinking of something else to say but he beat me to it, seeing I had nothing else to say "you have no choice in this sweetheart and you will be seeing me, a lot and I am already one of the most powerful werewolves around but you will make me the most" I can't believe him! I'll find the right way to reject him from Alisha then I'll be free of him "y-you can't make me be your mate i-if I don't want to!" That came out better in my head, sigh he knows I'm just talk and I can't do anything, that I'm 'his' either way because he gave out a loud laugh and shook his head "darling.." He walked up to me and lifted my face up by my chin with his finger so that I had direct eye contact, my heart was beating fast and it was not because I was scared "you are just a human, a weak, vulnerable and pathetic human that is nothing compared to me" my heart shattered when he said that and I hate that I care what he thinks about me but I do and I just wanted to curl up in a ball and cry so I did what he wanted from me, I gave up my quest and submitted to him, its just sad that just because of a heartless sentence, I'm ready to submit but I looked down "fine you'll have it your way but..." he moved my face to expose my neck and kissed my vein that had my heart speed up in fear but I couldn't do anything "but nothing, now I'm going to bite you..just a little bite to mark you as mine" I was going to back away but he held me and I froze in fear, he licked than bit me hard, I whimpered and squealed but he blocked my mouth before I screamed, his bite lasted for a minute but it hurt bad! It left a burning feeling long after he bit me, I was drowsy after and could not support my own weight or do anything but want to sleep but I was scared of not knowing what was happening, he carried me into a tent and put me down on the bed and just left, after a few tortures moments, I couldn't keep my burning eyes open and fell asleep.

I awoke to arguing outside, I woke fully when I noticed I was on an actual bed! In a room but I was still to tired to get up and explore my new surroundings or hear what it was they were saying but in the back of my mind I recognized a girls voice and Dominic's and it was like a messy break-up fight because of another girl, I did hear her say 'I'm way better than she will ever be and I'll stand by your side as luna and make you and our pack the most powerful' I lost track after that because they moved away and I fell asleep again and when I awoke again, it was full dark but Dominic was awake, his back was to me so I don't think he knows I'm awake yet, at least I now know that I'm in Dominic's house, I tried to go back to sleep but I think I overslept because I just don't feel like sleeping and I'm wide awake, wow I put Katy perry's song in my sentence laugh out loud...