Chapter 26

I don't know what I did for him to dislike me just after saving me so I don't know how to solve it but then again, its not like we going to be friends, I planned on rejecting him...I should probably thank him for saving me though "I really don't know what I did to you that you have to keep on glaring at me but I don't care, thank you for saving me and sorry but I reject you..." He seemed in a bit of a shock so I used this moment to run away, I never see Averra so I just thought we can try the spell tonight, I've already wasted time looking for them when I should have tried to set the fire, I only managed to get the rocks to let out sparks but so far the logs are not catching alight, maybe I should of gotten something that would of caught alight easily? Like...hay or something? I tried once more before giving up too look for something easier to light and put on top of the wood, I saw a patch of dried grass and leaves, that would do right? I was running over when I tripped and fell face down, I think I bust my lip, I got up and looked around to see if anyone saw but relieved when I saw no one "it sure takes skill to trip over flat surfaces" I gasp and turn around, only to bump into Fabian, he captures my mouth with his and I hate to admit that his a great kisser and that I melt, until I remember that I'm going out with Jake...so I push him away and he let's me "if you haven't gotten the news, I'm Jakes so back off" I reply but I was scared of what he'll do but he didn't get to do anything because Dominic chose that time to appear, he growled and started to fight Fabian, Jake out of nowhere came with the whole gang "hey are you ok?" He looked so worried and I wondered if he'll be that worried if he knew Fabian kissed me or that I liked it "yeah I'm good thanks" I smiled sweetly but then I blurted it out "Fabian kissed me and I told him off but I was scared of what he'll do but Dominic just came up and fought him" he smiled and kissed my forehead "its alright, I saw and heard, I saw you leave your fire very frustrated so I thought I'll cheer you up, by the way, I loved the way you called yourself mine" I blushed and looked down but he just held onto my chin and gave me a full on kiss, he licked my lips, asking to let him in and I did and got so carried away in the kiss until I heard a very thunderous growl, Jake pulled away and looked around while I already knew who it was and I felt guilty and panicky and scared.

Jake helped me make the fire, it looked so easy when he did it that I felt embarrassed that he did it with one try, he said that his father use to take him out camping and taught him many things before he died and that he misses him and this is the first time that he actually went camping without him but it brings back memory's, I hug him and tell him I'm sorry and stay in his arms, I'm almost asleep when he wakes me "sorry sweetheart but they checking out our fires so I better go, see you tomorrow" he gives me a mind blowing kiss and then gets up and goes after a peck on my forehead.

I was walking to our tent, in a daze...thinking about how Jake and I were and how awesome it would turn out tomorrow for our date when I was slammed into a tree, I looked up to see Fabian glaring at me, he was so close that I could feel the cold emanating from him and I knew he was here to feed off me "we've made a deal but you need to keep your boy toys out of it, do you hear me?" He said in a cold and hard voice that sent shivers down my spine, when he saw the effect he had on me, he smirked, how the hell could I be both attracted and scared at him at the same time? How can I fall for three guys in less then a month?