Chapter 21

when I entered school, which looked deserted by the way, I walked around and had a little panic attack when I saw no one here, my thoughts where all over the place, are we suppose to meet elsewhere? Did I come to late? Did they leave already? I have no friends so I can't call up anyone from school, my heart was beating a bit fast and I can feel the thud thud thud...then I saw the janitor and ran to him "hey! Erm hi I'm lookin-" "they all in the gym getting supply's for the camp" I gave out a sigh of relief and all but sprinted to the gym without say thank you to the janitor who stopped my mini panic attack.

So it turns out I was the last to come and they were waiting for me so as a shy nobody that hates attention, the attention I got when I entered the gym brought upon my anxiety and all I could do was stand in my spot where people were giving out glares and relief signs "you are late as it is so don't delay us anymore by just standing there, get in line!" The principle barked at me so I ran to the back of the line "right, now that you all are here, I will explain the rules before you go but for now miss s moore will take it from here" miss s moore is my favorite teacher, she takes me for business studies "the tents we got for you will hold three people so I'll call you according to the list, gender doesn't matter because you will just be sleeping and you will have no privacy plus the tents are not soundproof" she called up three people, they got there tent and then each of them got a sleeping bag and a bag that must have all the supply's we need and went to sit on the gyms benches, I wasn't paying attention till she got to my name and I see I'm the first so I'm anxious to see who I'll share with and scared "rebecca and lydia" oh cool, I got all girls plus they not from the crowd that bullies me but they pretty popular and both friends so I can see it now, me lying down to sleep because I got nothing better to do while they chat and gossip and pretend I'm not there.

Oh my word, thank goddess we leaving now, our principal thought to bore us to death with rules that, let's face it, we'll probably forget as soon as we enter the bus, we have to take three buses and we got five camp leaders, a lot of students signed up to become camp leaders and they had to go through tests, or that's what I heard but if that was true then how the hell did janet, sophia, adrian, jacob and diane get to be camp leaders? They might pass class but that's mostly due to having nerds do their work, anyway..I'm sure I can stay out of their way since I'm a good girl, as in I follow the rules...mostly.

We are at the next town and heading towards stanton secondary to meet and socialize with our camp buddies so we can get along then go to the campsite together but I think it won't work because they already know one another and since their rivals, they don't get along but maybe at camp when they forced to work together, they'll see another side of their rivals.

Wow is all I can say...our school is big but plain, stanton secondary is hugh and stylish! And it looks like there is way more people going to camp from there school then ours, I start looking for Aveera and Alisha, as soon as I finish ogling their school that is, I can't see them so I decide to look further and when I mean further...I mean walking into our schools rivals crowd, although we suppose to socialize with the other school and them us, they not so when I move in, everyone looks at me, on both sides I get daggers and glares but I'm determined to find my only friends, I guess the attention on me did pop out a good thing because Alisha and Aveera just popped out of nowhere and engulfed me in a bone crushing hug but I returned the favor, after the hug we see that people are still throwing us glares so we walk to our own spot, away from both schools "oh my chocolate cakes! I'm so happy I became friends otherwise I'd be alone for the whole of camp and that's just..." "Uncool? Depressing? Boring? Heartbr-" "yes yes yes to all of the above" my gosh Alisha sure knows her stuff, I say sarcastically *roll eyes*