Chapter 37

I get a call and its from Aveera "hey Avi, I'm so sorry for disappearing without a word or calling to say I'm alright but I was kidnapped-" "hey hey I know, Alisha told me and I just think we should get together so we can learn to protect ourselves and others we care about" "I think that's an excellent idea but Dominic and Alisha are hurt so after I help them, I'll come, why don't u email me small, simple spells to help out the hurt and injured?" Practicing spells also help you become a better witch and makes harder spells simpler plus I'm going to help people so that's a bonus in my perspective, I heard crying and screaming so I rushed into the room where I heard them and saw a crowd around a bed, I got closer and it was Dominic...he was still and his eyes looked lifeless and as I went to him, people made way for me to go, my mind went blank until I touched his hand that was still a bit warm but stiffening and I started screaming 'NO! NO! NO!' Over and over in my head, 'I healed him! I eased his pain! They should have treated him! I just met him and was debating on giving him a try! Oh goddess I should have...'I broke down and cried for a loss that felt like a chunk of my heart was ripped out which don't make sense since I only met him, but does since he was, or I was his mate "Dominic...I'm-I'm sorry" I got up and ran away, I went up to his room because that was where we started getting along and where I was kind of happy 'oh goddess! Why! Why take him from me when I was...' I threw myself onto his bed and cried to sleep on his side.

It seems as if I didn't sleep, my eyes are baggy and swollen with tears, my muscles are weak and aching and my mind is fried up by working on overload, I felt my stomach grumble out its hunger but just thinking about eating makes me nauseous, I look to the time and wow no wonder I'm hungry but how can I feel like shit if I slept till one pm...I make myself move to the bathroom and burst into tears I thought where all shed when I saw his boxers that he'll no more wear hanging onto the toilet seat, as I'm showering I keep thinking how short life is, why his passing away left such a deep hurt in me that I feel half dead myself? In such a short amount of time that we knew each other and fought each other, I slid down and sat criss cross on the floor and I keep thinking that I have no right to mourn him when I didn't know him, plus he kidnapped me and now I will be free...so why does that not make me feel better? I got out of the room so that I could eat and take a sleeping tablet but at the entrance of the kitchen, I stopped because sitting on the counter was no other than...