Chapter 36

I awake to butterfly kisses given to me all around my neck and shoulders and think I could live like this if I give him a chance, I turn in his hold till I'm facing him and bury my face under his and speak softly but I know he hears me "I'm willing to give us a try but if it does not work out, I'm leaving and I'm going to get help from your brother on that so you won't be able to find me" he lifts my chin up so we eye to eye "I'm glad I got this chance to be with you and I don't know how you can be in contact with my brother but you my mate, he does not know the connection that's between mates for he did not meet his so you can run my little mate but you'll never get far" I don't know what I was going to say but we got interrupted by an explosion downstairs and a whole lot of barks and growls, I was scared since the only thing coming to mind are vicious huge wolves, I mean Dominic is a werewolf, it makes sense that werewolves would attack him "stay in this room and stay calm, I'll sort this out" then he changed to his black wolf and was out, I locked the door behind him than locked myself in the bathroom, it seemed I was in there for a really long time and it was quiet so I didn't know what was happening and the quiet was somehow more nerve wrecking.

Its been hours, I know this for sure so I tip toed out of the bathroom than the bedroom and went downstairs and I don't know whether to scream or run away, I chose to run away obviously so I jumped over the dead wolves but when I went outside, I saw wolves and humans tending to the injured and I know this is Dominics pack so I go around asking for Dominic and helping ease the pain, again its from the spell book and it seems to help a great deal, I see Alisha and I run to her "Ali oh my goddess please be alive, please please please" she moans when I ease her pain and opens her eyes and trys to talk "no Ali you are hurt! Don't talk, I'll look after you" luckily I'm good at listening at class and have a photogenic mind so I remembered how to treat wounds and heal and ease pain from the book so I got started and when I was finished, Ali was just too tired to get up so I left her with the other wolves and went to look for Dominic and finally after about an hour looking and panicking, I found him away from all his wolves, in wolf form breathing shallowly so I ran to him but his wounds were severe so after healing him a little and easing his pain, I ran to a wolf that seemed to know how to treat wolves "hey Dominic is badly injured but I have no idea how to treat severe wounds" she panicked when I said that and while running to help him she screamed Alpha is hurt! And a few people came to help, I guess I should have done that, they treated his wounds and took him to something called the medical wing, I guess I never see that part of the house when I was looking around.

Everyone just disappeared and so did Alisha so I was alone in the room again thinking I should probably look for everyone and ask them to take me to Dominic but most of them are hurt or treating the hurt so I don't want to disturb them but then again I can heal a little and ease their pain so with that in mind, I went through the part of the house I didn't go before.