Chapter 17

I scooted to the other side of the car, away from Zack, sigh and just when I though there was one normal person in their group, way to ruin my thoughts Zack, I thought bitterly. I was looking out the window and daydreaming about nothing, just bored out of my mind and didn't recognize that we reached the library or that Adrian and Zack left the car or that someone else entered the car until he carried me and put me onto his lap and started kissing me, at first I didn't kiss him back, I don't even know who he is and the kiss doesn't feel right but when he licked my upper lip, asking for entrance, I followed his movements and kissed him back slowly but stopped and pulled back when I felt him harden underneath me and I was shocked to find Jake, I mean don't get me wrong or anything, he is a jock and in their group but from the guys that I would think to pull a move on me un bashfully, I thought maybe Adrian and Karian would be it, Jake just grinned at me and I was still in shock to even move so he probably thought I'm an easy lay because he held my waist and grinded himself on me when there was a knock on the window, I startled and jumped off his lap then out the car when I saw who knocked and I don't know why but I felt guilty seeing the anger in his eyes but I should not, who the hell is he to me that he had the right to make me feel guilty! I did nothing wrong, well besides let a guy kiss me when we not dating...he is hot and popular so if he where to ask me out, I'd say yes, I'm not experienced so he better not want me for sex and making out though, I'll show him that there's many ways to have fun besides all that and drinking till you drunk, yes maybe I should show him I'm interested and I won't feel guilty then, so its a plus, he won't have any hold on me because I don't feel strong emotions for him, at least I think, I mean if I did than his kiss would of felt right, not wrong.

We discussed what we researched and came to a conclusion that we would bring the topic up first and we each will give out both a positive and a negative thought then we'll discuss how the tools or whatever can be used positively and negatively and give an example each of everyday things we use now that effect us positively and negatively and prove that's it the people that make it either positive or negative. We were all packing up when I decided to invite the guys for supper, I've had enough of them for now so they can do whatever till supper but I want to meet up with Jake, maybe I can get him to stay till supper time? Or we can go to the club after supper..yip that would be best, then I can show him that I'm not a nerd but the real me and if he likes me as me then I'll give him a try.

I'm picking through my drawer for the perfect dress to impress Jake but I hardly got any dresses, I'm definitely going shopping for date outfits to wear for our dates, imagine if I wear a normal jeans and top, he'll think I'm not making an effort for him...I'm going crazy! Here I am looking for an outfit for a guy I want to impress and I don't even know if he likes me or was trying to use me as a quick lay and I already thinking an outing with probably his whole group as a date with him when there is a chance we won't go or he won't go.

I made cauliflower and mushroom in a creamy sauce and plain spaghetti, mummy's doesn't eat spaghetti and Katy likes to eat it plain so I made it all separately, when I was finally done I switched on the tv and watched cartoons, mummy came home with Katy when Ben 10 started, I told her to lie down and I'll look after Katy till the gang came, she recently started getting the flu so the work load plus looking after Katy after her class ends must be tiring.