Chapter 6

I awoke to bright sunlight streaking through my room and curse myself for being lazy as always and not closing the curtains before going to bed last night. I won't be able to go back to sleep so I got up, looked for clothes and went into the bathroom.

After breakfast I decided to see if I had any mail, I was really interested in trying witchcraft, I had two messages, both saying they researched and would love to be in a coven, Alisha is 19 and Averra 16, I quickly replied to them saying we should meet up and gave my cell number so we could chat easier, I don't have friends so this is a plus and I guess that is why I am always with work, I should do some shopping to buy away time than continue with witchcraft studies.

***

The mall was busy as always and mostly full with teen groups and friends so I'm the odd one out..sigh again! I just don't get it, why not bother to befriend me? Am I that bad, how do they not like me when they don't even know me? I went into hot topic which has to be my 1 best shop besides food outlets of cause. After a few minuets! and yes you read right I hate shopping, its good to pass up time but kind of boring just walking around, I went home to play with Katy for the rest of the day, we watched cartoons and I showed her some awesome dance moves! she fell asleep half way through Cinderella so I carried her to her room and tucked her in, luckily I new from past scenarios to have her eat before movie time.

I was on my way to cleaning the mess I made in the kitchen of my pizza master piece when the bell rang but mummy who was doing some of her work at home went to opened and next thing you know? I'm in the kitchen washing dishes with four guys sitting around the counter bored and by the looks of there stares at the left over pizza, hungry *roll eyes* after I finish wash the dishes, than only did I turn around with an eyebrow raised "can I help you boys?" "Yeah can you make us some dinner? Your mom invited us through our parents so we couldn't say no" said Karian, I groan, I should of known, "there is a play station in my room which is the second room on the left upstairs, ill be up to call you'll when the foods ready, would you'll like pasta, pizza or cheese and ham sandwiches?" They all chose differently but after a few arguments they all agreed on pasta and ran upstairs. I went upstairs and my room is a mess! "What in hells name did you'll do to my room!" They were all on the floor lying on my bedding they stripped from my bed with my tiger teddy on the floor and all the play station games scattered everywhere! Oh they better clean up before they leave! "the pasta is ready so clean up my room before you come down" I walked out the room and set the table, while I heard them coming I dished out my food and sat down, they dished and sat down and dug in so I just ate as well without talking. They finished and went back up so I went and washed the dishes and when I went up I got new bedding and set it up since they didn't set my bed and lied down watching them play and I can see non of them beat my high score, I smiled and before I fell asleep, I wondered if mom invited Fabian as well...