Chapter 19

I ran from the club but I can't walk home in the hysterical state I'm in and I don't know where I am, I should have just gone up to Jake and asked him to drop me off at home but I didn't want anyone to see me like this but that would have been better then being lost so late at night in a dark alley that I managed to stumble through...I feel very drowsy all of a sudden, maybe I should just lie down for a while and hopefully the alcohol would leave for a bit so that I can concentrate on going home but luck was never on my side, as soon as I sit on a stair leading up to a building, I hear laughter and they coming into the alley, I'm not drunk enough to think these people would help me but just the opposite so I try thinking of were to hide and run up the stairs to the building but the gates locked so I sit and keep quiet hoping they don't come up and see me but carry on their merry way but there's a bark and I let out a squeak and turn to look at the dogs behind the gate, there two big black and brown dogs, I think they rottweiler's, ok Jade their behind the gate so you safe "well well well looky here boys, we got ourselves a toy for tonight" well safe from the dogs, I slowly turn around and just my luck, its Jacob and gang "I know you" says Jacob and walks around me while looking me up and down "ya she's the nerd chick from school" "well she sure does not look like a nerd now, would you like to play a game with us little nerd?" I knew that whatever game they wanted me to play was not something that would end well for me "well...erm you see, I'm err very tired and just wanna sleep so can we just play another time?" I was walking slowly backwards, out of the ally but forgot that there's more then one and ended up surrounded by them, leaving no room for escape "how about we take you home...after you play with us" "and what would people in school say when they find out you where with me? A nerd slash loner" I could see they didn't like the answer to that "you know you trash, we can do way better then her guys". Someone sneered from the group and I know I should not listen to them but I did and it hurt, even though it came from them...because I believed it, I mean I'm in high school for gods sakes but I've never had a boyfriend or any friends besides Averra and Alisha but we only began our friendship plus we became friends because of a weird subject that we all happen to like, one that would put us way worse then I already am if anyone finds out... "Err before you go..can you guys help me out?...I'm not sure where I am or where I stay so can you please show me the way?" "I mean I know where I stay but I don't know how or where to go from here" they all snickered "I can't believe this! We where gonna play with a worthless trash like her who doesn't even know where she is or stays..." Jacob says in disgust "well pumpkin, this is your lucky day for we know where we are and we where just heading to the schools district, I'm sure you can find your way home from there right? Or do you not remember anything" another said and I got excited to go home "of cause you would have to give us something in return" until he said that "that won't be necessary, for she's coming with us" I looked out of the circle to see...

 Yay! i got over 600 reads *happy dance* oh gosh i can't believe i got so many reads in few months so thank you to everyone who is reading! mwah i love you all