C H A P T E R T W O

Y/N's POV

"Hey Y/N stop being so lazy and let's go shopping" Minji dragged me from the couch where I was sitting peacefully with a bag of chips as I watched K-dramas.

"But I don't want to" I whined, placing the chips bag on the kitchen counter.

Minji put on her shoes and said nothing which means she was waiting for me. I quickly ran into my room and wore a blue sleeveless tee and a white pair of ripped jeans. I tied my hair into a ponytail before grabbing my black side bag.

It was a saturday morning. Minji and I decided to hangout as usual. It'll be more fun if my sister decided to hang out but she wanted to spend her time with Maylee, her best friend.

After we've entered the huge mall, I felt an arm around my shoulders. I quickly looked at the person before letting out a sigh of relief. It was just Namjoon.

"What are you guys doing here?" Minji questioned as we noticed Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung were also walking next to us.

"We decided to hang out with you guys after we saw you entering the mall" Jungkook replied. I saw his cheeks turning into light shade of red when he eyed Minji. A small smile formed into my lips and I was very sure Jungkook has a little crush on Jimin's sister.

"Well, since you're here, let's go to the Arcade hall." I suggested and led my friends.

The arcade hall was only filled with a little amount of people because it was saturday morning. Not a lot of people come here at mornings.

"Let's have fun!" Taehyung clapped his hands as if he was a little five year old. I smiled at him and nodded.

"Jungkook, let's go" Minji dragged the maknae away. I looked around and saw Jimin and Taehyung were being scolded by Namjoon for doing a bad job on their games.

I sighed as I was left alone with no one. I noticed a super mario mashine and rushed towards it as excitement rose in me. I was about to press the start button but a familiar voice stopped me from doing it.

"You like super mario?" questioned Seokjin.

"What? Can't I? Is it forbidden me to like it? Are you surprised?" I bombarded him with questions as I was surprised to see him here.

"Chill Y/N" Seokjin chuckled, earning a scoff from me.

"Are you here alone?" I asked him as I noticed his friends were not next to him like at school.

"Do you want me to be?" He winked at me and I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"No. I just wondered where your friends are including Jira" I turned to the game mashine and started to play super mario.

"Oh they are somewhere here" Seokjin shrugged and carefully watched me fail at the game.

The pink haired boy made contact with my hand with his and started to correct my way of gaming. I stood there still, staring at Seokjin's hand which was on mine. The gaming mashine shouted a 'game over' causing me to flinch.

Seokjin pulled away, "You are really bad at this"

"Minji's calling me" I walked away, leaving Seokjin standing there alone. I still couldn't get over what happened few minutes ago and I swear I felt myself blushing infront of him.

Instead of looking for Minji, I felt someone tapping on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Jimin who was breathlessly gasping for air.

"Jimin what's wrong?" I asked him, a little concerned.

"Jira...she's in trouble" He pointed at the exit.

"What? What happened? Jimin tell me" I panicked as I hoped nothing bad happened.

"I saw her getting into a black car by force. She cried for me to help but someone made her lose consciousness. I don't know where-"

I ran into the exist, not letting Jimin to finish his sentence. I looked around for Jira and ran almost every corner of the mall but I did not saw here. I didn't know she would be here at the first place.

"Y/N" I heard Taehyung calling as he ran and embraced me with a hug. I guess everyone of my friends knows what happened. I tightly hugged Taehyung and bit my lip, not wanting fo cry infront if everyone.

"Where did she go?" I whispered as Taehyung let me go. He offered me a sad smile and shook his head.

Just then Seokjin and the rest of his friends from Infire ran towards me in a rush with Jimin.

"What happened to Jira? Where is she?" Hoseok questioned with a hint of worry in his voice.

"She got kidnapped" I whispered not looking at anyone but watching the ground instead.

"Jimin told us everything but we still couldn't believe it" Yoongi spoke as he walked around searching for something.

"We have to find her...I want to see her again" Maylee said with a little voice crack in the end. She was almost in an urge of tearing up as I was.

"We'll find her" Sokjin's voice gained my full attention as I looked up at him. What he did next made me go nuts.

Seokjin snaked his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to his chest as I stood there in shock. First it was very awkward to me since I didn't hug back but it did made me feel a little bit better. I breathed his sweet scent, causing me to wonder why I didn't notice that before. His fingers stroked my hair, making me relax a little.

But as soon as we heard a cough coming from someone, he pulled away and the moment was over even though I wished it to last a little longer.

"Let's meet up in the evening at the cafe next to our school" Hoseok suggested and we all nodded.

As soon as we all parted our ways to head home, Minji bumped me with her elbow. I looked at her and noticed a mischievous smile on her face.

"What?" I asked.

"Is something going on between Seokjin and you? Last time I've checked, you two rarely made any skin contact" Minji smirked as I shook my head.

"Nothing is going on. Besides what's up with you and Jungkook. You left me alone in the arcade hall when you dragged Jungkook away instead of me" I crossed my arms against my chest and let a smirk form on my lips.

"I'm hungry, let's go eat something" Minji ignored my question and started to walk fast. I ran to catch up with her, still flustered by the actions from Seokjin.

And I hope we'll find a way to save my sister.

☆ ☆ ☆

Hello! Chapter 02 updated. I feel like doing something evil to Jira but I'll save it for later :D. I hope you enjoyed my chapter and please leave a comment or a vote<3 Bye!