Christmas special chapter

A/N: Hope you guys like this chapter :)

Author's POV

Minseok pushed Jinyoung into the thick layer of snow and ran away laughing. He wanted to surprise his friend and it did not turn out well because, out came Jinyoung from the snow with a red angry face, ready beat Minseok.

Wanting to have revenge, Jinyoung pushed Minseok in the snow as well. When both of them finally agreed to not to push each outher into the snow, Seokjin arrived with Yoongi to the Park Manor, where they all decided to celebrate christmas. Jinyoung hugged both Yoongi and Seokjin quickly but Minseok pulled him away, pushing the poor guy into the snow again before hugging the two males who just arrived.

And soon, You, Minji, Maylee, Hoseok, Jungkook, Jimin, Namjoon and Taehyung entered the manor to spend the special day together with everyone. And the day got better and better, everyone wearing beautiful smiles and having the perfect christmas they wished for.

But that wasn't the reality.

"I.hate.collage" You muttered under your breath, trying to finish all your projects in your dorm. Currently you were the only one left alone in the collage dorms, it felt more halloween than Christmas. Sure, the red, white and green decorations gave the christmas vibe but living alone in an enormous collage dorm? You did not wish for that.

The cause of this was mainly because of your new laziness. You refused to work on collage assignments and wanted more freedom. This caused yourself to stress highly, no christmas at all. You were working from the christmas morning and till the night restlessly. Surprisingly, your mother agreed for you to stay at collage and continue finishing everything.

It was the first christmas without your sister, Jira.

You stopped thinking further about anything and strated to write whatever comes into your mind about the first assignment you had to finish.

A loud sound suddenly ecoed in the halls, sending shivers down your spine. Your hands trembled, trying to find a good weapon. The only thing you could find so far was a broom, which lay on the ground for an unknown reason.

"Who's there?" You asked, not making a sound as you took quiet steps into the hall where once used to be crowded with lazy collage students. You heard nothing.

It was hushed,

And dark.

You shivered, feeling the cold wind  out of the blue. Someone must have opened a window but from what you know, everyone left the collage dorms last night. You held the broom tightly and walked further, hearing a panting sound nearby.

You wished you had your weapon right there.

You wished to use your power.

But you couldn't bring yourself to do it, you felt weak.

"Ugh" The thing groaned as if it was trying to get out of something. The with a sound it stood up. Foot steps got louder and louder, coming near you as you took small steps behind.

"I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE BUT YOU'RE GETTING A TASTE OF THIS BROOM" you lifted the stick and hit the person or the thing infront of you fast.

"Ow ow ow" You heard a voice whimper and you felt sorry for whoever you hit. Feeling very stupid, you searched for the light switch which you should've done sooner.

As soon as the lights turned on, an angry male stumbled in the room, holding his head with a pained expression.

'Oh shit' You thought, running towards him in a split second after recognizing who you hit. "Are you okay Seokjin? I'm very sorry for hitting you. I though you were a ghost or a deamon--"

"Get me something cold" He gritted his teeth, holding his head as if it's going to explode anytime soon.

"S-something c-cold...uh let m-me see" Stuttering crazily, you went through everything in the dorm kitchen for an ice bag or anything that is cold but unfortunately, the freezer and the fridges were locked.

You mentally cursed, getting more worried about your boyfriend. You  heard him groaning in pain and your heart sank. You quietly stood infront of him in guilt, your eyes focused on the ground. "I didn't find any. I'm sorry for everything"

The night you were supposed to be with your family, friends and your love almost got ruined, but after what happened this night, it couldn't get any worse for you.

"You can't do anything right" Seokjin massaged the bridge of his nose, his eyes closed with disappointment, "I'll just stay outside, it's cold there"

"Jin..." You spoke softly, watching him walk away from you and heading outside. You sighed, knowing Seokjin wanted you to follow him out. Not wearing any warm clothes, you ran outside, your mind trying to find the words for an apology.

When you stepped out of the doors, you regretted not wearing at least a jacket. Not wanting to waste time, you looked around for your angry boyfriend but he was nowhere to be seen. You looked everywhere you can until you made up your mind to go back inside. He must have left.

"Giving up easily?"

You turned around. There they all stood, smiling and happy to see you. Seokjin wasn't wearing any pained or an angry expression. Jimin, Minji, Taehyung, Namjoon, Hoseok, Maylee, Jungkook, Yoongi, Minseok and Jinyoung took turns to hug you and you felt warm.

"Merry Christmas!" They exclaimed.

"We'll go inside" Minji opened the door for everyone, leaving only you and Seokjin outside.

You stared at Seokjin speechlessy, waiting him to explain but he only smiled and took you in his arms. You however, missed his hugs and immediately hugged back.

"I'm sorry for hitting you with a broom" You whispered weakly and pulled away from him but your arms still hanging from his neck and his on your waist. You stared at his plump lips forming into a sweet smile.

Seokjin shook his head. "I'm not mad at you for that. I was just faking the pain so I could go outside so we could surprise you" He pulled you close, reassuring he was okay.

"Then don't scare me like that" You pouted, "I thought I hit you hard and you needed a doctor"

"Don't worry, I'm fine" Seokjin pulled one of his hand away, lifting a mistletoe above you two. You giggled softly, knowing what he wanted.

Seokjin's lips connected with yours and you melted instantly. The kiss was sweet and gentle. When you both pulled away, just in time crystal snow flakes started to fell from the sky.

"Merry Christmas darling" He pecked your nose, "Let's go joing the others, shall we?"

Eventhough I don't celebrate Christmas, I wanted write a special chapter for my lovely readers

Please enjoy and have a great christmas everyone<3

Love yourself, Love myself, peace✌