C H A P T E R T W E N T Y N I N E (Last chapter)

Y/N's POV

"Yoongi pass me the sugar please" Hoseok asked and waited for him to pass the bottle of sugar.

"Here you go" Yoongi handed it to him and smiled.

"Thank- wait this is salt"

"Check the table correctly and you'll find the sugar right infront of you" Yoongi spoke.

Hoseok muttered an okay and looked infront of him, only to see a Yoongi signaling with his eyes to look down at the table. That's when he noticed the sugar infront of his plate.

"Oops sorry" Hoseok laughed it off as Yoongi shrugged his shoulders.

"Seokjin stop embarassing me" I half whispered. He was trying to feed me some meat with his chopsticks but we were in the cafeteria in our new school and I suddenly felt shy.

We are currently at Seoul academy, just a normal school. We do get trainings but only once a week. Leader Park was kind enought to let both Infires and I.C.E join the same school therefore I was very thankfull to him.

"Don't girls find this romantic?" Seokjin asked, putting his chopsticks down.

"I find it not so romantic because it's hella embrassing to me" I replied, my cheeks turning pink.

"Awww my girlfriend is shy" Seokjin kissed my cheeks and continued eating his food.

"Just get married already" Namjoon spoke, making the others nod in agreement. "And so I can be an uncle soon" He winked and I almost threw my rice bowl at him.

"Yeah I want to be an aunt" Minji giggled and high fived Maylee.

"I will kill. All. Of. You" I grabbed my water bottle and started to drink it fastly.

"Well why don't we get married then darling?" Seokjin smirked and put his arm around my waist so he could pull me closer.

I almost choked on my water as I stared at him, "Just eat your food. Let's think about it after collage"

"Never in my life I thought that these two would be a couple" Taehyung whispered at Jungkook and it was obvious that I could hear them very well.

"It's because we're match made in-"

"Hell" Seokjin's sentense was interrupted by Yoongi, who was singing to Highway to hell with Hoseok.

I cleared my throat and looked at everyone and then Maylee spoke, "might be true because Seokjin is hot as fire"

"I know right. Even Y/N's cold ice heart melts for me" Seokjin said proudly and I smacked his arm.

"I'm not cold hearted" I pouted.

"You used to be" Seokjin smirked and pulled his hair back and winked.

"That was before I used to like you" I spoke truthfully.

"What about now huh?"

"You want to know?"

"I already know but I forgot Y/N, mind saying it to me again?"