C H A P T E R T W E N T Y S E V E N

Y/N's POV

"JIRA!!!" I shouted as I saw her in Jimin's arms, her clothes were stained in blood and there was a pool of blood next her.

"I'm sorry Y/N, it's all my fault..." Jimin whispered in a hushed tone.

I sat next to him and rubbed his shoulders. Seokjin explained what happened and I felt bad for Jimin.

"I'm sure Jira doesn't want you to think like that" I forced mysf to smile but I hopelessly ended up in tears. "Please Jimin, you have to let go of her"

Jimin shook his head fastly as held onto the dead body. He wasn't anywhere ready to let go. He needed more time but it was already late in the morning.

"It's not goodbye yet Jimin" Yoongi slowly helped Jimin to stamd up while I took Jira away from him. Just by staring at her peacefull face, made me tear up but if I start to cry again, everyone will.

The boys took Jimin away and only Minji and I were left alone in the room. The sun shone not so brightly outside but it was enough to light up the room.

"I'm sorry Jira..."

"Stop blaming yourself" Minji comforted her, "We should also go after people came to pick up her body" She said as her voice cracked.

Two men dressed in doctor's coat took her away so she can get ready for her last goodbyes. Minji and I watched them as we held back our tears.

We all gathered in the Park Manor after a few hours. I sat on the couch as I lay my head on my mother's lap, we both dressed in black.

My mother however didn't take the news well at first. Namjoon and Yoongi were the ones who explained everything. Hearing her own daughter's death wasn't easy so she passed out for a moment. Then she hugged me tightly and let her tears out.

Hoseok was still in shock but he didn't feel sick anymore wjen he saw Maylee coming with Seokjin and Yoongi to the Park manor.

Jimin spoke with no one as he sat in the balcony of Jira's room. He was staring at the night sky as if he wants something to appear right infront of him. We let him there alone since he needed some time.

((A/N: I'm going to skip the funeral part ))

After everything was properly done, I alone went into the training forest. It was quieter than ever and no one was in there.

As I passed by the training sections, they were empty except for weapons. I straight went to the lake side, where me and Minseok used to jog.

The lake side was too, quiet but I could hear the sounds of night creatures and the sound of the flowing water.

I strared at the scenery infront of after sitting on a wooden bench. I felt presense next to me, yet I didn't bother to know who it was.

The person sat next to me and I still didn't look to see who it was.

"Are you ok?" The voice sounded too familiar.

I turned to him and shook my head. Seokjin offered me a small smile and put his arm around my shoulder. I flinched at his touch but I didn't move away either.

"It takes time to move on but don't let yourself down" He whispered as he stood up, making me stand up as well.

Seokjin pulled me closer, wrapping his arms around me before laying his head on my shoulder.

"Let's stay like this for a while, please" I felt his hot breath against my neck. I responded by hugging him back tightly.

"Wait" I pulled away slowly but he still held me by my waist. I slowly stared at his eyes with a look of curiosity, "You don't hate me now?"