C H A P T E R N I N E T E E N

Y/N's POV

After lunch me and Jinyoung took a little walk around the garden while talking.

"So, care to explain?" I asked him, mesmerized by the beauty of the flower paradise around me.

"My father is Park Jaehyun also known as the leader of ice people" He explained shortly and plucked a pink rose.

"Why did you didn't tell me about that? You kept it hidden from me, why?" I glared, shooting daggers at him.

"I don't want to gain any attention" He leaned closer and placed the pink rose in my hair, next to my ear.

"At least you could've told me. I'm your best friend" I turned to walk away but he stopped me by blocking my way.

"Sorry Y/N. I'm really sorry, please forgive me?" Jinyoung pleaded and I smiled at his cuteness.

"Fine" I paused, "Only if you buy me ice cream"

"There's plenty of ice cream in the freezer. We can-"

"No not here. I meant like outside like we used to do in seoul" I remembered him.

"Ohhh" He nodded and led me out of the house, "Let's walk to town then, it only takes ten minutes to get there"

"Sounds good to me" I smiled and walked with him for good ten minutes while talking.

When we entered the town, Jinyoung gave me a small tour and also didn't forget to by me a cone of nutella flavoured ice cream.

It was very nice, walking with Jinyoung in the not so busy town. Little shops were everywhere and you can sit and watch the beautifull flickering lights hang around every where in this town.

It was turning dark soon but before it could turn even darker, we made it to the Park manor and luckily we were right in time for dinner.

We both, Jinyoung and I sat in same position we sat at lunch but this time Leader Park joined us. He was a whole different person than I thought he would be. I thought maye he was no different than Leemin but I was completely wrong. Leader Park was a very kind man and he was quite humorous. He even cracked dad jokes when we were having dinner and I saw Jinyoung questioning his life choices whenever his dad makes up a joke.

Before we could talk more, Mrs. Park, Jinyoung's mother walked in. I smiled at her because I already knew her since I met Jinyoung. She was also a kind person like Leader Park.

"Mom! Are you here to have dinner?" Jinyoung asked.

"No dear, just wanted to see how Y/N doing. We haven't met in a long time" She smiled at me.

"Yes Mrs.Park. It's nice to see you again" I replied after finishing my drink.

"We will talk later ok? It's almost time for you two to sleep" She spoke, "Jinyoung and I have to go back to seoul tomorrow but don't worry, we'll be back here at the weekend"

"Understood" I stood up and bowed, "I will take my leave" Then I left the dinning hall and Jinyoung followed me.

"Are you salty about me not staying here with you?" Jinyoung asked.

"No why would I? You're annoying" I teased.

"Tsk, liar" He pinched my cheeks, "Well me and mom leaving this night so I'll see you friaday Y/N" He ran off before I could reply him.

I entered my room as I rubbed my cheeks. They still hurt after Jinyoung pinched them I saw by the mirror that they have turned red.

Without a shower or changing myself into pyjamas, I straight went to sleep. I ignored the texts I'm getting because I was very tired and I was in need of sleep.