C H A P T E R T W E N T Y E I G H T

Y/N's POV

"What?" I sat up from my laying position under the tree, next to Seokjin. I turned my head to him and noticed the morning sunlight shining on his face.

It was my last day at the Park manor and Seokjin voluntarily came to pick me up. My mother already drove herself early in the morning but I wanted to stay a little more and ask Leader Park something.

Now we were at the garden infront of the manor, just having a peacefull talk.

"Is Yoongi good for the job?" I sighed and lay my head on Seokjin's chest.

"Of course he is, beside he's not the only one going to take part" He didn't hesitate to answer. "I'm going to help him"

"Oh so you both are going to be co-leaders to the fire people?" I bit my lower lip. "But we're still in high school"

"Technically this is our last year in highschool and then collage"

"You both are still young for this"

"So what are you suggesting sweetheart?" Seokjin questioned, curling a strand of my hair with his finger.

"Let the elders of your people take over and when you and Yoongi finished collage, you both can start leading" I suggested.

"I'll ask Yoongi" He smiled and drew circles on my cheeks, "but what should we do about our school? It's gone"

"Leave that to me, I'm on it" I stood up. "I'll see you soon"

"Where are you going?" Seokjin asked but I ran away, showing him a peace sign.

I knocked the large wooden door of Leader Park's study room. I wasn't sure if he was in there but most of the time he always worked in his study.

"Come in" I heard his voice and opened the door, before going in. He signaled me to sit down and I sat on a comfortable seat.

"Y/N what made you come here?" Leader Park asked, putting his pen down from his hand. He was writing something on a paper when I entered the room and I felt a little bad for interrupting.

"Can I ask you a favour?"

"Go on"

I took a deep breath, "Our school, Academy for gifted is now destroyed and some of us were supposed to graduate this year"

Leader Park nodded and I continued.

"Can you help us to think of a solution?"

Leader park smiled at me and shook his head, causing me to give him a look of confusion.

"I already thought about that" He lifted the pile of papers from the table and showed them to me before putting them back on the table. "I already devided the students into other schools and sended them the letters about it so don't worry"

"Oh that's good" I smiled "So what school am I'm going to attend?"

"Your mother already recieved the letter so you may read it and know yourself"

I nodded slowly and stood up, " See you soon Leader Park, thank you for everything"

"Feel free to come back and train Y/N and goodbye, I hope we'll meet again" Leader park waved his hand slowly and I made my way to the garden.

Seokjin was no where to be seen and I had to shout his name but he didn't come at all.

Suddenly I felt a pair of arms wrapping my shoulders from behind. I sighed and stood still.

"I told you to stay here Seokjin"

"I got bored" Seokjin spoke before leaving a small sweet kiss on my neck. I felt my whole face heating up by this gesture.