C H A P T E R T W E N T Y

Y/N's POV

The next day, Minseok and I went to the training arena after lunch. I pretty much tried all the weapons and almost all of them were also trained in Academy for Gifted so it didn't take me long to choose my side weapon.

And guess what, I chose to have twin daggers.

I was given two normal training ones before I could make my own. They were a bit heavy but I chose to train with them because the harder it gets, the stronger I become.

I stared at the peculiar axe which lay on the table infront of me. It had a sharp bladed black axe had a mini metal dragon hugging its handle which I thought was decorated very well.

"So this is the one you designed?" I asked minseok, carefully touching the mirror blade.

"Correct. It is mine but you didn't see the full function yet" He grinned and lifted his axe up.

I thought he was going to show me his own moves but he stood there and spoke, "Ryu"

The metal dragon on his axe started to move, unwrapping itself from the handle. It spread its wings which were as sharp as the axe blade and started fly in the air around us. Out came from its mouth a flame of ice. I took a step back in surprise of what a tiny dragon could do.

"His name is Ryu" Minseok smiled, "this lizard-"

"Hey!!! I told you million times not to call me that Xiumin" The dragon spoke and I gasped.

"He can talk! The dragon can talk!!! And who's Xiumin?" I asked, looking at Minseok.

"That's me" He nodded, "That's what Ryu calls me because he prefers my chinese name, Xiumin"

"So who is this young lady here?" The dragon looked at me and I bowed automatically.

"I'm Kung Y/N, nice to meet you Ryu" I smiled at the dragon and he flew around me.

"You already know who I am but let me tell you one more thing, I may look small but I am the best dragon that exsists" Ryu spoke prouldy.

"Uh huh" Minseok said sarcastically and turned to me, "oh one more thing, make sure your weapon has something special like Ryu too. It could be anything. Take your time to think"

"Got it!" I nodded and glanced at Ryu who already went back to its position on the axe. Minseok carried his axe to a corner and placed it in a glass cupboard but didn't lock it.

"Won't somebody steal it if you don't lock it?" I asked.

He shook his head,"Ryu will give the stealer a good beating"

I chuckled at his response and he looked at me with a confused look. I shook my head saying a 'nothing' and went to the dagger section.

We trained untill the sun set but I refused to go back to Park manor yet because I wanted some time to look around the training forest.

It was dark when I sat by the lake, staring at the clam water. Minseok already went to his home eventhough he kept insisting to stay with me but I told him it was ok. Only a few trainers were here and I can hear them dueling with their weapons.

I took my phone out and called Minji but seems like she was busy. Soon after she invited me for a group chat and I happily accepted it. I put on my earphones so I could hear them clearly.

Taehyung: "Hey Y/N! We missed you"

Namjoon: "How are you Y/N?"

Jimin: "Is life ok there?"

Jungkook: "Can I train with you?"

Minji: "Guys calm your horses"

I chuckled at them before saying, "I'm doing very well. Just missing you guys"

Jungkook: "Don't worry we'll see you saturday"

Minji: "Jungkook you idiot, it was supposed to be a surprise"

Taehyung: "seriously"

Namjoon: "Can't you keep a secret Jungkook?"

Jimin: "look who got no jams huh?!"

"Jimin, you still are jamless and don't worry I'll pretend to be surprised when you all come here" I smiled and looked around, realising I'm going to be late soon.

"Guys continue without me. I have to go, bye" I waved at them before disconneting myself from the chat.

I stood up and made my way to the Park manor alone and I had a weird feeling that someone was following me. I ignored it and made my way quickly to the manor and ran into my room.

But when I came out of my room to the living room, I saw my mother and sister sitting on the couch with packed up luggages.

I ran to them and they quickly stood up, "Mom? Jira? What're you two doing here?"

"Everyone knows what happened Y/N and we had no choice but to come here, they were attacking our house" My mother sighed and I made her sit.

"This is all stupid" Jira muttered quietly but I heard her.

"Oh Mrs.Kung, you're here" I turned around saw Leader Park.

"I'm sorry for giving so much trouble Leader Park" Mom bowed but he shook his head.

"It's all ok Mrs.Kung. It's an honor to help you. I already told the maids to prepare two rooms for you  and they will escort you there" Two maids came in and took my mom and Jira out.

"Are you ok Y/N?" Leader Park asked and I nodded.

"I'm just tired from the training"

"Ahhh. Go rest so you can start early. We're going to design your side weapon"

I couldn't believe what I've just heard. Was he being serious?

"But..."

"I know it's too soon but let's be prepared and make it quick" Leader Park soon bid good night and walked away, leaving me in the living room alone.

I stood up, excited for tomorrow and I already had a pretty good idea for a special element I'm going to add for my twin daggers.

☆ ☆ ☆

Hiiii! Hope you like this short one :)

Bye<3