C H A P T E R T W E N T Y O N E

Author's POV

"What suits me the best?" Yoongi asked, showing different hair colours in a book.

"I don't want you change your hair colour so black suits you the best" Hoseok spoke but Yoongi shook his head.

"I'm atleast going to add some dark blue highlights" Yoongi closed the book and looked at Seokjin. "Are you ok? You are going to get sick soon if you don't eat well"

"I'm good, thanks for your concern" Seokjin smiled sadly at him but he quickly looked away and faced the sky from his lying position.

They were in school and it was recess so they decided to come to the rooftop.

"I'm sorry about Y/N" Jira sighed, "I didn't know she was going to be like this"

"It's not your fault Jira" Seokjin sat up, "Don't blame yourself"

"I can't believe she...she killed our Maylee" Hoseok's voice cracked.

Seokjin bit his lip as if he was holding something back from saying but Yoongi secretly mouthed him a no.

"Let's just not think about it ok? " Yoongi patted Hoseok's shoulder.

"So Yoongi, I'll join you after school to go to the hair salon" Seokjin yawned.

"You want to watch him dye his hair?" Hoseok asked but Seokjin shook his head.

"Nope, to change mine"

"What?" Jira asked, "but you like it. It's pink!"

"Sure you can join me" Yoongi answered.

"The colour is already fading" Seokjin stretched his arms and the rest stood up as well, following Seokjin towards the exist.

"What coulour are you going to choose this time?" Hoseok asked, looking at Seokjin.

"I'm going to get my original hair colour back"

Jira sat next to Jimin after school in the garden while he watched the students walk away. She looked at the boy next to him and started to admire his looks but not for long. Jimin caught her staring at him so he decided to tease her.

"I told you already to take a picture of me. It's rude to stare" Jimin said, not facing her.

"Um...that's what I'm doing" She spoke and Jimin turned to Jira, who was taking a picture of him with her phone.

Jimin blushed and cleared his throat after, "Hey wannt to go out on a date with me today evening?"

"Of course" Jira smiled, "Isn't this going to be our first date?"

Jimin nodded and lay his head on Jira's lap. She giggled and played with his hair for a while in silence.

"Wouldn't it be nice to be like this everyday?" Jimin asked, staring up at her.

"What do you mean?" She asked looking down at him.

Jimin gave her his eye smile before relplying, "Talking with you peacefully like this everyday and having good times together"

"What makes you think that they all going to end?" Jira asked.

"Nothing. It was just a thought" Jimin smiled but recently he was worrying about her a lot.