C H A P T E R E L E V E N

Author's POV

"SEOKJIN, OPEN THE DOOR" Jira banged on the door. She was getting impatient minute by minute as time passed by. The guards, who were sleepless, tried to stop the girl but she was too stubborn to handle.

"Miss Kung, Seokjin is asleep right now." a guard who was at his 20s spoke, "Maybe you should come tomorrow-"

"I want to see him this instance. It's an imergency. Please Suho" Jira begged in a hurried tone. She knew Suho for a long time because whenever she visits Seokjin, Suho was around the Kim Household. The young guard Suho was a trusted person in the point of view from Seokjin. He was a very important person and also a good friend which is two of the reasons why Seokjin always seem to get along with Suho rather than the other guards.

Before Suho could say anything, the door swung opened revealing a tired Seokjin who looked like he just woke up from a good sleep.

"What are you doing-"

"Y/N's captured, help me" Jira interrupted Seokjin.

"What?"

"Minutes ago, It was hard for me to sleep because of Jimi-" Jira paused before she could reveal the whole Jimin situation. Seokjin was puzzled as a child who was confused at a math lesson. Jira continued, "Anyway, I saw Y/N getting out of the house and I was a little worried because she looked like an ill person. So I decided to go after her but then she ended up here. Soon after she passed out and then he took her away in his car"

After Jira has explained the whole situation, one thing was unclear in Seokjin's mind.

"Who took her away?"

"Your father"

Right then Seokjin felt anger rushing in him. He had enough of this damn lies and kidnappings and this time he was going to stop it.

"Call the Infires. I'll be back soon" Seokjin went inside quickly and Jira did as she was told.

After Seokjin and Jira took turns to explain what happened to the gang, they created a plan to get Y/N out safely without hurting anyone.

"Yoongi, take this" Seokjin handed Yoongi a handgun. Everyone except Yoongi and Seokjin looked shocked as if the handgun's going to grew some legs and shoot them in any second.

"How did you get that?" Hoseok said in a high pitched voice which obviously made others flinch.

"Found it in dad's basement" Seokjin shrugged and continued to explain the plan.

"Jira you said my went in the direction to the town right?" Seokjin asked and Jira nodded.

"I know exactly where he took Y/N. Let's not lose any time and go" Seokjin stood up and everyone followed after him.

"Maylee, take Jira to her house. Mrs. Kung must be worried about ger right now and please do explain the situation. She deserves to know" Seokjin said to Maylee and she nodded.

"No I want to come too" Jira refused to go home but Seokjin convinced her to go. It was the best for her.

"We'll bring back your sister Jira" Yoongi gave her a small smile, followed by Hoseok's smile.

"Ok..." Jira sighed and got up, "Seokjin?"

"Yes?" He looked at Jira.

"If you save my sister, I will forgive you for kidnapping me" Jira said before leaving with Maylee.

Hoseok patted Seokjin's shoulder and whispered a 'let's go'.

Few minutes later, they've managed to find the location where Y/N was captured. It was the the main training grounds for the humans who has the ability to control fire. At the corner of the training place, stood an old abandoned house which needed a good repaire.