C H A P T E R F O U R

Y/N's POV

"I was kidnapped by him" Jira said, pointing her index finger at Seokjin.

Seokjin stood still on his spot, also shocked by the words Jira have spoken. He looked at Jira in disbelief and then at me. Part of me wanted to believe my sister's words but another part of me refused to believe her. It couldn't be Seokjin. He's one of the closest friends to Jira and even if he did kidnapped her, why would he let her go away from him? There must be a huge misunderstanding but I also wanted to hear what Jira had to say.

"Explain" I said as I sat on my seat, gesturing Jira to sit next to me. She did and the others sat close to us except Seokjin, who was still standing on his spot.

Jira played with her fingers while biting her lip. She was trying to find the words to explain but at the same time she couldn't. She sighed and opened her mouth but a voice interrupted her.

"Jira is right. I did kidnap her" The pink haired boy spoke with an emotionless face. He turned his head to me, "I did kidnap your sister and locked her in my cold storage room in the dark" The way he said it, caused me to believe him completely.

I rushed to Seokjin and grabbed his shirt collar with both of my hands. "Why did you do it you jerk?"

He grabbed my hands rudely and pulled them away from his collar. I clenched my fists in an urge of punching his handsome face.

"I did it because I hated you. So the best I could do is, capture your precious sister and toture you with sadness of losing one of your loved ones" Seokjin smirked as his words hit me hard to my heart. Was he really stupid enough to kidnap my sister and let her go after a few hours?

"I did that to convince you that I hate you as much as you hated me since the day that incident happened when we were fifteen" Seokjin spoke as if he knew what I was thinking about.

Now I remember why I disliked Seokjin. It was since the day he almost killed me with his powers. The matter is, our powers were meant to be kept in control but Seokjin was too amazed by his flames that were dancing on his palms, he 'accidentally' shot them at me. I managed to dodge it by the help of my powers but if I made a mistake that day at that time, I wouldn't be alive right now. These days we were forbidden to use our powers outside of Academy for Gifted. ((A/N: Lmao like Hogwarts but safety first children))

I forced myself not to freeze Seokjin to an ice popsicle. I took a deep breath and looked at him, who was smirking like an idiot.

"I do not want you to talk to me or my sister any further" I grabbed Jira's hand and walked away. Jimin who was comforting Jira followed me along with Namjoon, Taehyung, Jungkook and Minji.

Author's POV

"You are such a bad liar" Yoongi slapped the back of Seokjin's neck, "You think we won't notice you lying? That fake smirk of yours made you look like a grinning idiot, those untrue words made me cringe. Like are you really stupid to take blame of your father's fault?"

"How did you?..." Seokjin looked at Yoongi with surprise.

"Remember when you accidentely almost send Y/N fire flames when you were fifteen? You told us about this incident except Jira because she was ill and resting at her house" Hoseok started to explain, "well...you also told us that it was actually not you. It was your father who tried to kill Y/N at that time"

Seokjin nodded as every single detail Hoseok said were true. His father did try to kill the young Y/N. The reason is the only thing he did not know. In reality Seokjin controlled his dancing flames on his palms but his father shot flames by himself to kill Y/N and caused Seokjin to look like the one who tried to kill Y/N.

"We're guessing it's your father who captured Jira" Maylee spoke and then she smiled at me, "We will never be fooled by your poorly acted lies Jin"

"Even though you guys suspect my father, we still don't have proof" Seokjin sighed and lay his head on the table, done with everything.

Seokjin wasn't a person who would do such things as hurting others. He was the opposite of his father but a copy of his mother. He didn't understand how his mother could fall in love with such a man as his father.

Mrs. Kim, Seokjin's mother have gone to Jeju island as vacation with her colleagues. She won't return for at least two weeks. Seokjin needed his mother for comfort but all he could do was stay alone at his house with his father.

"That's why we are going to help you" Hoseok flashed a smile, that was enough to bright up the whole galaxy.

"No declining. We are going to help and you are going to like it" Yoongi said before drinking his coffee.

Seokjin had a small smile on his lips. He didn't know what he did to deserve these kind of good friends but he was definitely thankfull. He was happy that at least Yoongi, Hoseok and Maylee would be at his side, helping him to prove his father was onto something bad.

It's not like Seokjin hated his own father. He hated the works his father tried to do. Until this moment Seokjin have taken the blame of his father's twice and his father did nothing about it.

If there's going to be more of this, Seokjin won't stay silent anymore. He will put an end to this once and for all.

☆ ☆ ☆

Hello! Another soon update from me because I don't know when I will be updating again.

BTS comeback is tomorrow but I have a german test and I will be at school doing P.E when DNA is released. R. I. P me😩

I hope you had a great day and don't forget to vote or comment, Bye <3