C H A P T E R E I G H T E E N

Y/N's POV

"Did you pack your charger? Earphones?" Minji asked, adjusting my outfit.

"There are far more importants things to ask than if I packed my charger or earphones Minji" I chuckled lightly.

It was early in the morning and despite the earliness, Jungkook, Namjoon, Taehyung, Jimin and Minji came to see me off. I truely appreciate them for coming but saying goodbye to them was something challenging.

It wasn't like I won't see them anymore but I won't be able to see them like usualy I do. But leaving them wasn't a choice, it was more like something I had to do.

Jungkook and Jimin helped me to carry my luggages to my mother's car. She was the one who's going to drive me. I giggled at the sight of Jimin and Jungkook trying to compete who can carry the most heaviest bag and of course Jungkook won.

I glanced at my sister, who was ignoring my presence. I don't blame her. She thinks that I killed Maylee and I decided not to tell her the truth. I even had to beg Jimin not to tell her when I explained everything to him.

I stood, facing Jira and she stared back at me. After a long moment of silence, I bought myself to talk.

"I'm sorry for everything Jira. I hope we can see each other soon again. I'll miss you" I hugged her but she didn't hug back. I pulled away, putting on a fake smile so my tears won't fall. "Even though I never said that I love you, I always did from the begining."

I walked away before I could burst into tears infront of her. She didn't stop me either. She must hate me that much.

Before I could get myself in the car, I looked back and sawy friends trying to smile through tears.

"For the love of god, I will see you guys soon" I spoke and hugged Taehyung first. He hugged me back tightly, not wanting to let me go, "Take care Tae"

"Promise to text me every night so we can know you're safe?" He asked, pulling away finally. I nodded and patted his shoulder.

Next came Jungkook, who was fanning his eyes, "Namjoon did you cut onions this morning?"

"Who the hell would cut onions in early morning Jungkook? You're just crying" Namjoon replied, fanning his eyes too.

"Goodbye bunny" I hugged Jungkook and that's when he decided to let his tears fall.

"Y/N, thank you for taking care of me" Jungkook wiped his nose with his sleeves, "I will miss you"

Jimin gave me a tight hug saying, "Take care Y/N"

I smiled at him and hugged Namjoon next. "Take care of yourself and the gang Namjoon and don't you dare to get in trouble without me ok?"

He wiped away his tears, "Ok and how would I get in trouble without my parter in crime?" I chuckled and finally faced Minji.

She was trying hard not to cry and seeing our group shed tears made it million times harder.

"Don't try too hard Minji" I wrapped my arms around her and I felt tears wetting my shoulder.

"I'll come to see you as soon as I could Y/N. Don't go do something stupid without me" I nodded at her and she shouted loud enough only for us to hear, "One last group hug guys"

We huddled together and hugged before I could pull away. I sat on the car seat and closed the door. I rolled down the car window and flashed a one last smile before we could drive off.

"I will miss you guys, take care! I love you all" I said and my mother started the car. Soon we drove off and I watched my friends wave at me untill I couldn't see them.

I leaned on the seat and closed my eyes after I started to listen to music with earphones on.

Crying is not a weakness, nor does it mean I’m unhappy. At least that’s what I try to tell myself every time I find the tears welling up and streaming down my face as I say goodbye to someone.

Only thing in mind was Seokjin and his words that hurt me. I wanted to see him again, to say one last goodbye the way I wanted, then I realised if I got my way, I'd never say goodbye.

After five hours of driving, we arrived our destination. I got out of the car and studied my surroundings carefully. It was similiar to countryside and I liked it. I also noticed the beach which was not so far away.

After the large gates were opened, me and my mother dragged the heavy luggages to the huge mansion infront of us. It took us at least five minutes to walk towards the door from the gate. Before we could knock, a butler opemed the door and welcomed us. He ordered two guards to take my luggages to my soon to be room.

"Wait here" The butler bowed at us and walked away, leaving us alone in the living room area.

"Mom? Will I be ok here?" I asked moving closer to her.

"Of course, you're eighteen now and you can manage yourself Y/N" She replied.

I sighed and looked around the room. Before I could touch anything, in came a man who was in his 40s. He was wearing business attire and had two guards standing beside him.

"Welcome to Park Manor" The man spoke in a kind voice. "Nice to see you again Mrs. Kung" He bowed at my mother.

"It's good to see you again Leader Park" My mother bowed too and then she introduced me, "This is my daughter, Kung Y/N"

"Hello" I bowed 90 degrees and smiled at the man.

"I'm Park Jaehyun, the leader of Ice people" He bowed his head, "You will be living here untill it's safe for you to go back to your home. Meantime we will be training you so you can get stronger"

"Training?" I asked.

"Yes, you'll be starting your training tomorrow and I suggest you to take rest. Lunch will be served in an hour and I expect you to be at the dining hall" He bowed at us and took his leave.

I escorted my mother to the door and gave a hug. She bid goodbye and drove away, leaving me alone in this huge manor.

The same butler who left us in the living room, took me to my room which was in the third floor.

As soon as I opened the door, I saw  my dream room infront of me. It was master bedroom and it had everything, even a grand piano. I was speechless that from today I will be sleeping here.

The butler gave me some time to settle down and he told me everything in this room belonged to me from today. He also informede that I must be in the dining room in an hour.

I unpacked my things and opened the huge walk in closet to place my clothes and shoes but inside it was already filled with every kind of clothes. Shoes and accessories were also placed in one side along with make up products. I hanged my clothes with some hangers and finished unpacking in an hour.

I jumped on the comfy queen sized bed and closed my eyes. This wasn't exactly a punishment for killing two people, more like a gift but I know I feel start feel pain tomorrow because I have to train as hard as I could.

A maid came into my room and informed me it was time to lunch. I got up and followed her quietly.

The large doors opened and I wenf inside the huge dining room. I sat by the long table and waited for Leader Park to come in.

"I'm sorry Miss Kung, Leader Park had an urgent matter to discuss so he won't be attending to lunch today. Instead his son will keep you company" A butler spoke and I nodded, signaling that I understood.

My eyes widen when Leader Park's son walked into the dining hall. He smiled at me and sat opposite side of me before saying, "Let's eat Y/N"

I was still surprised by his arrival because I did not expected him to be here at all. I stared at him and after a few seconds I spoke his name,

"Jinyoung?"

☆ ☆ ☆

Hello!!! Update for today. To be honest I don't have no idea where the story is going. I'm just writing what comes in my mind. Unlike you guys, who have a mind map or a plan for the story, I have non planned :) so yeah we'll see what'll happen next.

Don't forget to vote or comment <3