Chapter 1

Lucy POV

BANG BANG BANG

"Lucy, dear, get up! You need to get up and ready for your last day of school!" Yells my mother, Layla.  

(A/N Note:The dragons don't have surnames cuz I'm lazy)

"Yes mother!" I reply across my huge room. My scaly tail thumping uneasily, rearing to go. My constantly changing skin indicating that I was irritated. I didn't want to go to school. I'm basically the beauty queen. Everyone follows me, male and female. The males follow in case I'm interested or to scoop up one of the females that follow me around, and the females just follow in hopes that they can snag one of my suitors or to 'try' to be my friend so they can have a free ride to the top of the female only court,  but no. That's not gonna happen.

At least I have some friends: 

There's Erza the warrior dragon, huge, gorgeous and deadly, but melts like butter when she is around her mate to be,  Jelall

Mira the love dragon, demon match maker as we call her she ships everyone so we ship her with Laxus hahahahaa

Levy the archive dragon, teachers pet and bookworm like me, and has a thing for metal heads..... hmmmmmmmm

Natsu the fire dragon, school hottie. Literally, him only being the same size as me, the biggest dragon out of them all.

Gajeel the metal dragon, very big, not as big as me but big, has a crush on the tiny Levy, he calls her shrimp 

Jellal celestial dragon, just a bit bigger than the red scaled beauty. Has a huge tattoo on his right half of his face that he was born with. This bule boy has the ability to melt Erza into a puddle 

Juvia water dragon, most guys had a crush on her but the dark blue girl only has eyes for Gray, her long time stalking victim, turned boyfriend.

Gray the Ice dragon, loves fights with Natsu and Gajeel, but always seems to freeze when Erza is around and they all act like bffs

Laxus the lightning dragon, cold loner, who only has a soft spot for Mira, and is pretty god damn huge himself, but not as big as yours truly ;)

Lil Wendy the sky dragon, 2 years younger, but still part of the crew, adored and loved

Lil Romeo the fire dragon, Natsu's devoted follower and Wendy's sweetheart. Little hot head.

Together we would soon form the court of Fairytail. My court. But they didn't know that. 

Everyone is wondering what my missing element is. They will only find out in two years time, exactly. And I will only officially choose my mate 2 years after that. That's a while. Now if you are wondering what my missing Element is..... it's fire.

(Edited) is